A Quick Arneia Funny Moment

Here's the context: Arneia and Rangle are on a date and Rangle decides to put a piece of spaghetti over Arneia's mouth like she has a mustache, a reference to how Arnec has a mustache and Arneia is his genderbend, so... It's not funny now since I had to explain it...

Embarrassing your girlfriend who happens to be part demon and has defeated a god is probably not the smartest idea

Embarrassing your girlfriend who happens to be part demon and has defeated a god is probably not the smartest idea... Honestly their relationship is one of my favorites because Rangle's goofiness helps distract Arneia from her pain. He may not know exactly what to say, but he can at least make her smile... She acts like she doesn't like him and teases him but rarely does she ever get actually mad... When he walked in on her while she was in the shower without asking is one of those few times.

"Hey Arneia, mind if I-"
"RANGLE, WHAT THE HELL!?
"Hey, just thought you needed a shower buddy!"
"I'mma make you think shower buddy when I shower my boot up your bloody arse you knob!"
"I thought you were German?"
"What is a "German?" Is it someone who will get you out of my shower!?"
"Well technically it's our shower-"
"I was in it first! Mine!"
"You're cute when you're grumpy~"
"Rangle... You are five seconds away from taking a permanent nap!"
"You wouldn't kill me... Would you? P-please don't!"
"Why shouldn't I!?"
"Because I wuv you?"
"I love you too, but when I'm showering, I do it to get some peace and if I catch you staring at my ass one more time I'm going to break your fingers!"
"I'm sorrrrryyy!"
"Are you though!? Are you??? Get out!"
"F-fine... What if I give you a back massage later? Usually those help you when you don't feel good..."
"Rangle... I love you... I mean I hate you for all this, but I love you... Now get to bed, I'll be there in a little bit."
"O-okay..."
*Two hours later and the waters cold but Arneia doesn't care because cold showers make her feel better.*