Asmodeus! (Digital)

Ah yes, the demon lord of extreme love... Well, that's the safe for work version, lol. Also the interesting thing about her is that she looks different for everyone who looks at her. This would be how Arnec sees her...

Hmm

Hmm... Chest fluff, stripes on the sides... Long hair that gets in the face... Dark gray shoulders... Looks an awful lot like Tangle! And that's the point. Also I know y'all may say that she's missing two of her wings. Correct, they aren't there. But there's a reason. Since Asmodeus is who she is, she usually has her wings disappeared as to show off her body, because... Well, her looks matter to her. Lucifer meanwhile is the demon lord of Pride, so his wings are large and out. See, I do get some good ideas on rare occasions... Also I'll be putting brief bios for each of the demon lords. Since i didn't do this with Lucifer during his, I'll put it here...

Lucifer's bio: The demon lord of Pride, Lucifer is said to be the strongest of the seven lords. He is also stubborn, quite fitting. He had a legion of Knights that were incredibly strong, each being capable warriors that could on their own give Sonic some trouble. Tygrys cut through them like a hot knife through butter, all falling to protect their lord... He serves as Arnec's "devil arm" weapon and helped train him...

Asmodeus' bio: Asmodeus is the demon lord of Lust, and takes that job seriously. Her and Lucetta were close and would often times go shopping together. After the demon realm was nearly destroyed during Tygrys' rampage, she hid in the Sol Dimension, helping Blaze without blowing her cover. Currently she's Tangle's devil arm.

Also Asmodeus has a habit of calling Arnec at two in the morning and giving him dating advice. Well she tries to anyway, but Arnec usually just tells her that he appreciates her advice but he's not going to pick her up out of nowhere and just casually perform make out with her. Arnec is a good boy and always asks politely... Well, unless it's Tangle asking him to do it, then well... He ain't gonna say no is he? Or if it's wolf mating season, then he can't help himself. Tangle made note of his behavior at one point, saying "He's tackled me three times today just to kiss on my neck before making those goofy growls. If I didn't love the goober I'd punch him. But he's happy, so I can let it slide... His eyes being huge is pretty funny though."

Also, last thing I swear, she likes to put gifts around the museum for Tangle to find that are supposedly from Arnec. Didn't take long for her to figure out that it wasn't Arnec, since Arnec when it comes to love is about as subtle as a brick and wouldn't leave gifts, much rather surprising you with some neck nibbles when you walk in. Oh don't look at me like that, he's a wild animal for Mobius' sake!

Arnec: *flicks down shades* oh I'm wild alright! *grabs Tangle and looks at her* for you anyway~

Me: Get a room!

Arnec: What, like yours!?

Me: *Throws traffic cone at him.*

Arnec: *spins to avoid it, grabbing Tangle and holding her close as the cone flys just a little over his back.*

Tangle: 0_0

Arnec: ;)

Me: -_-  *walks away*