Classic Arnec (Digital)

Yep, this littler bugger. First one I've done after losing all my stuff :P

Yes, that was my face after realizing that I had to delete all my data just for the app to open

Classic Arnec is probably the worst of the classic versions if we're ranking how much hell it would be to babysit him. How bad is he you ask? When he's not asleep he's raiding your fridge and constantly rick rolling you. And I mean constantly. Also when playing video games he's a screen peeker beyond belief. Don't even bother playing Halo 2 against him because he's memorized every single button combo like it's Street Fighter and is not afraid of blasting you from across the map with the beam rifle.

Oops, that was Classic Fayn... Umm... Oh, here's Classic Arnec's thingy!

*ahem*

Sleeps nearly 24/7, obsessed with memes. Can't talk, like most other classic variations, but makes noises similar to Lucario from the Pokémon anime. Still likes to rick roll people, so I guess it runs in the family, :P

I mean, I don't think he'd be much easier to babysit... I mean in the Classic Arnec X reader I was making a while back (that I haven't gotten around to finishing because... Well, I got enough to worry about, don't need any more!) he gets on (Y/N)'s computer and... Well... Uh... Let's just say some tabs that should have been closed were not... Yeah... He writes you a little note, saying one of the worst things my immature brain has ever written. Cringe warning...

"(Y/N), I went on your computer earlier to look up how to make pizza, because I want to be somewhat self sufficient, and... Please, close those tabs after you've used them for the business you used them for... Listen, if you need someone to lay against you at night because you're lonely, I will gladly cuddle with you! But, our pants stay on, comprehende? Come on, (Y/N)... Let's be real... We're no strangers to love... You know the rules, and so do I..."

And then you find him passed out, because he knows you won't hurt him when he's asleep. Then he'll act adorable and guilt trip you into buying him another pizza. So yeah, Classic Arnec is no where near as mature as his normal version. Although normal Arnec isn't exactly innocent either, especially after some of the stuff Asmodeus teaches him. What? She's literally the demon lord of lust, she's gonna teach him some stuff about it! You know, how to control his... Urges... Also how to actually behave around Tangle. That's why in Boom, Arnec is a lot... I really don't know how to explain it. But he's more intimate with Samantha than Legacy Arnec is with Tangle. That's also a Backstory thing, since Boom Arnec never knew his parents or his heritage and so, didn't have that "Am I even a person!?" phase. Although potentially he does meet rather Asmodeus or Lucifer, dunno yet. I haven't even started on the new Boom fanfic where he's in it, the Tails X Amy thingy doesn't count! I'm planning on making a new one, where Arnec is a mercenary and finds out about his past later in the story. Should have the drawing I did of his Boom version up soon...

Oh and if you were wondering what was on those tabs... Shadow the Hedgehog body pillows. At least it's not feet like last time, lol. (Callback to "Arnec is very disappointed in you")

Arnec: *rolls eyes* I catch you doing that again, I'm sending you to Brazil!

Fayn: *drinking a juice box with both hands like a child*  Hi...

Arnec: *groans* what do you want Fayn?

Fayn: *UwU*

Arnec: Oh god, please no... If I knew wiping your memories would have done this, I woulda- calm down Arnec... Happy thoughts... Purple... Fluffy... Wait, is it spandex, or polyester!? *walks away*

Fayn: *loud slurping intensifies*