If Arnec Was In Obey Me

Working on a new story where it's  a reverse harem and it's (Y/N) getting to live with Arnec and his family for a while (Although it's not just him and Fayn, instead he's got 4 other siblings, lol. So yeah, Cenra and Razgriz make their return! Along with Cristin (Arnec's sister in the old Infection Timeline that kinda got out of hand... Like, OUT OF HAND.) and Sutibon is his brother too. But you get to choose who you get with and yadayadayada. So this is Arnec's little "card"

As you can tell, I can't draw stars and belong in r/ihadastroke whenever I attempt to draw one, lol

As you can tell, I can't draw stars and belong in r/ihadastroke whenever I attempt to draw one, lol. Put two Easter eggs in the background. Ones obvious and the other is kinda obscure because it's an Ace combat reference. The Ace Combat reference is the poster being the Ustio flag, which is this:

 The Ace Combat reference is the poster being the Ustio flag, which is this:

So yeah, gonna be working on the others. Sadly my sketch book is kinda running out of space so we might have to go back to the cursed lined paper till I can get another one. Got some unfinished stuff in my notebook though, like a picture of Arnec giving (Y/N) the sacred choccy milk, you know... Cause you're epic! Also the song I chose to be his theme is both a cover of a Devil May Cry song and the person doing the cover is Bentley Jones. In case that name isn't familiar, he sang Dreams of an Absolution from 06! Which I'll link here just in case you've never heard it before...