Tangle Using Asmodeus

Yep, Tangle gets her own devil arm in the form of Asmodeus! This is in Sonic Legacy, which will be getting an update soon and I'll be drawing a new cover for it, because the current one... Doesn't fit.

Asmodeus from the back

The way Asmodeus works as a weapon is that you reach your hand next to one of the talons and a dagger like feather will come out for you to grab

The way Asmodeus works as a weapon is that you reach your hand next to one of the talons and a dagger like feather will come out for you to grab. Grab it and you can rather jab it into someone for fling it at them. Doesn't do much damage but isn't meant to. The draw of Asmodeus is her ability for her feathers that are out to explode, launching your opponents up into the air.

Functionality wise, it's like (ironically) Lucifer from Devil May Cry 4. The video below is the cutscene where Dante gets Lucifer.

So... Yeah... Also a fun fact about the  Lucifer in my stories: when in use by Arnec, sometimes he has a rose in his mouth. This is both a reference to DMC4 Lucifer and to Asmodeus, as Asmodeus is demon lord of  *ahem* "extreme love" to put it lightly, as that rose belongs to Asmodeus. As for the design, nothing really inspired the heart shape, but the metal is similar to Lucifer/Gilgamesh from DMC4.