Arnec Dressed Up As Vergil

Well it's spooky month, so here's Arnec in his Halloween outfit. He's dressed as Vergil from Devil May Cry, since Vergil's my favorite character from DMC and the two are VERY similar. Put Vergil by him so you can see the comparison.

Tried to get as much detail as possible, him having he tattered tailcoat ends and the little "ribs" on the pants

Tried to get as much detail as possible, him having he tattered tailcoat ends and the little "ribs" on the pants. I was going to draw Arnec with the Yamato, but I decided to draw him with the Deimos instead since it's his own sword. Now I might as well list the similarities between the two. Note though that Arnec was created well over half a year before I even knew Devil May Cry even existed.

Both lost their parents at a young age, being particularly hurt emotionally by the loss of their mother.

Both use a katana with magical power.

Both wear a vest and coat.

Both have a twin that they fight often, with their twin being the antithesis of them.

Both are part demon and have a demon form. Which in Devil May Cry is called Devil Trigger.

Both use a pair of gauntlets and boots that are Demons (Arnec has Lucifer. Vergil has Beowulf.)

There's some more I could probably find but I don't feel like it right now. Next is something new I tried, that being pixel art. Should have it up today.