Arnec In Sonic Boom

Yep, here's him. One is normal, other is the Sonic channel thing.

 One is normal, other is the Sonic channel thing

And then

I think I did a good job with Arnec himself, and I forgot how much I like his old blue coat and stuff

I think I did a good job with Arnec himself, and I forgot how much I like his old blue coat and stuff. I mean I prefer the white and purple, but blue and tan has a little place in my heart...

Oh, as for how Arnec is in this new version of Boom, well he's different to say the least. He never knew his parents, never met any of the seven demon lords. He grew up in an orphanage until his early teens when he ran away to become a mercenary. Most of his jobs were to take out some of Eggman's machines that weren't in Hedgehog Village. Or Badgerville, or whatever the name of the darn thing is. And apparently Bygone Island is actually Seaside Island. How did I not know this, I have no idea. Anyways, Arnec eventually got tired of just putting down walking toasters and decided to cut the head off of the snake, to put it not so kindly. The only thing of his past that he has are his amulet and his sword. Which because he doesn't know it's origins, he never calls it the Deimos. It's just his sword. And his personality is different thanks to growing up in an orphanage for over twelve years (it's unknown exactly when he ran away, with him guessing he was around 12-14) and being a mercenary. So he isn't as shy as his Legacy counterpart and is cold like a freaking ice cube.

"Yeah I was maybe a year old, parents dropped me off at the orphanage with that amulet and sword, wrapped in a little blanket. There was a note too, said that I wouldn't add up to anything, I was simply worthless to them. Maybe one day I'll meet them again and ask why they thew me away, called me worthless. What did I have, or didn't have, that made me deserve that title? I've searched nearly my whole life for the answers, but haven't found a thing... Maybe that's just what life had in plan for me. Wouldn't surprise me, life tends to screw everyone over at some point. When fate shatters our lives, it's up to us to pick up the pieces and carry on." ~Arnec to Samantha after she had asked him about his origins.