Surge And Kit In Legacy! (I Wanna Adopt These Versions)

Originally in Legacy I was gonna have the IDW versions of these two and Scar just yoinks them as he destroys most of Eggman's army. Then I thought to myself... Why kill them when I could just make them a lot better than their canon counterparts! And so I did... Well, I did in my opinion, lol. Here's their designs...

So now they don't look like they were born inside of a Hot Topic! With Kit I tried to get a color similar to his canon version (because I did like the color) and tried to give him long "wet" hair

So now they don't look like they were born inside of a Hot Topic! With Kit I tried to get a color similar to his canon version (because I did like the color) and tried to give him long "wet" hair. His gauntlets have water blasters and he can use them to create weapons and stuff out of water. He still controls water as well or whatever he bloody did in canon, I stopped reading after realizing nothing ever bloody matters except Sonic himself... I still see some panels and stuff on my Instagram, for some reason... If I liked that version of Sonic it's be okay, but IDW Sonic is probably my second least favorite behind Colors! It's almost like stuck up "can do no wrong" characters are my least favorite... "remember when we helped you with the Black Arms!?" he asks.
"No, but I remember what Silver's abilities are. Silver you absolute bundle of love that makes me go from straight to gay in less than a second, please fold this man."

Anyways, backstory! So it turns out that in Legacy Pt 1, Arnec lost a lot of blood when he died for a moment at Eggtropolis. Eggman, knowing of Arnec's powers, took some of it and combined it with some Mobian DNA he had in storage, creating Surge and Kit. Surge has increased speed and electrical powers, her personality being hyper energetic. Unlike her canon version, she isn't a annoying edgelord and towards Kit she's got a big sister role. She can be nice but she acts like her blood is Gfuel 99% of the time, especially after meeting Scar. More on that later. Kit on the other hand is more mellowed out and has hydrokenesis... I dunno what it's actually called so I made that up, lmao. And he spends a lot of his time trying to prove he's capable enough to be Surge's partner. He constantly gets himself into situations he knew he couldn't handle but Surge usually bails them out. They know they're supposed to take Sonic down but don't know why, and question their orders at times. But they stalk Sonic a lot, trying to find the "perfect opportunity" that likely will never happen. During one of these stalking missions, they would encounter the Anti-Mobius versions of Arnec, Tangle and Whisper, who were hunting for the Suppression Squad. Yes, that Suppression Squad. Scar and Scourge hate each other in a way that's supposed to make fun of how originally Arnec and Sonic were gonna hate each other but I just wrote Sonic like a normal person. Scar asks them if they've seen a "green Hedgehog" to which Surge asks why she should tell them. Scar, lying, says that they too were clones, recognizing them from their anti versions. Surge questions it a little bit but goes with it, Scar saying that just like them, he's an Egg Boss. Surge and Kit at this point had never heard of that, Scar saying that he was an old experiment and that's what Eggman used to call his original group of created Mobians. Surge and Kit decide to help and wind up sticking with the group. Scar would wind up unofficially adopting them, as apparently their presence is "Curiously calming... Even if Surge could use some chloroform sometimes to calm down." and after revealing that they were essentially just tools for Eggman, they'd join the group of anti-heroes.

So yeah, created by Eggman instead of Starline since he's with the good guys now! Well... Technically the Silent Shadow are good... They're just a bunch of Demons led by Arnec now that actually use lethal weapons because they have no idea what the hell a wisp is! Plasma carbine for the win! I'mma have to finishing my drawing of that weapon since it's in Legacy Pt 2, although technically the one I've been working on is Kimberly's version of the gun.