Arnec 2.0 Demon Form

So this is some concept art for Legacy. And the 2.0 just refers to how at the end of his arc he changes as a person, no longer scared to do what's necessary and becoming his own person. Yes, I do put effort into my designs and stuff... UnLiKe IDW bEcAuSe tHeY'rE sTiNkY lItTlE tUrDs!

*Ahem*

Apologies for that outburst, I can't help it, it just happens (Y/N)! Here is art:

For inspiration I really didn't have much, except for one thing: Vergil's DMC 5 DT concept art

I remember seeing this over a year ago and having no idea what Devil May Cry was but I thought the design was pretty cool

I remember seeing this over a year ago and having no idea what Devil May Cry was but I thought the design was pretty cool. So I looked at Arnec (not literally, lol. Or did I?) and decided that him being part demon would actually go pretty well with his character. I believe in my original Agris trilogy (yeah, that hot garbage. Reboot ain't much better, lol) I had his father as a demon and so it wasn't too much of an evolution to decide "How about he just turns into a demon!?" and thus, the demon form was born. And now it's about as much a part of him as his bloody mustache. Seriously though, drawing Arnec without a mustache feels so weird, lol. It just feels like something's missing... Oh and yeah, I did draw Fayn with a mustache once and now I have a new sleep paralysis demon.

Thinking about redrawing Scar and tweaking his design a bit (thinner fangs so it isn't as cartoony.) next up tho is Arnec in Shadow Forces: Ground Zeros and then the return of one of my first OC's... Not gonna spoil who it is tho.