Chapter 16-They broke into the house

~in the morning~

I wake up when I feel Carter's hand on my bare ass. We're both still naked from last night. I look up at him and he smiles.

"Goodmorning Carter." I say smiling at him.

"Goodmorning princess. How did you sleep?" He says then he quickly kisses my forehead.

"Good I guess." I say.

"I hope you enjoyed last night."

"Yes, it was nice." I say smiling.

In a second he's on top of me and he starts tickling me, and I crack up laughing.

"Noooo!!!" I say laughing.

Carter continues tickling me and I keep laughing.

"Carter stop!" I say laughing harder.

He stops tickling me after a little while and he just stares down at me.

"What?" I ask with a small laugh.

"Nothing. Just realizing how pretty you are." He says then he leans down and kisses me.

We start making out, and I feel Carter move his dick around on top of my entrance, in a way that he's teasing me. I look at him, giving him a look that shows that I'm begging him to stop teasing me & I want him to just push himself inside me already. He just smirks at me. I gasp when he pushes his dick inside me, and then he starts thrusting in and out of me. We continue to make out as he's thrusting in and out of me, but after a couple minutes we're interrupted.

"Carter we have a problem-" One of the guys say as they all run into the room. Carter immediately stops what he's doing and he pulls away from kissing me.

"Get out!" Carter yells, covering us with the sheets and covering my body with his. I just cover my face with my hands.

"But it's important." Zach says.

"Can't you see I'm in the middle of something?!" Carter yells. I move around uncomfortably under him. When I move, I hear him groan quietly. His dick is still inside me. This is so awkward.

"It's really important. You need to know like right now." Rob says.

"Give me two minutes. Wait downstairs." Carter says.

They all leave finally and I continue to cover my face with my hands, knowing I'm blushing super hard.

"Babe it's okay. I'll finish with you and then lets get dressed and we'll both go downstairs, okay?"

"Okay." I say.

Carter smiles at me then he leans down and kisses me passionately, then he starts thrusting in and out of me again, very quickly. His thrusts become sloppy and I realize he's close. He continues to thrust in and out of me, and I know he's going to cum inside me, but he pulls out of me. I look at him confused and I see him cum on the sheets between my legs. I guess he knew he wasn't wearing a condom and he did that on purpose. He lays down next to me and takes my hand in his. We're both trying to get our breathing to slow down.

"I love you." Carter says breathing heavily.

"W-what?" I say, propping myself up on one arm to look down at him.

"Shit." Carter mumbles under his breath. Did he not mean to say that out loud?

"Y-you love me?" I ask.

Carter sits up and I sit up too, making sure I cover myself with the sheets, and I just look at him.

"Kenzie, I know I kidnapped you and I know I shouldn't feel this way about you. But I do feel this way and I can't help it. I love you."