Chapter 10- I don't remember anything

Carter's POV

~The next morning~

I woke up and I had a pounding headache. I try to remember what happened last night but all I remember is that we went clubbing, that's it. I don't remember anything else.

I look down at Kenzie sleeping in front of me & I realize she's only wearing a bra and a thong. I'm really turned on right now.

My hand is over her waist already so I just move my hand a little bit & I push her thong to the side slowly. I kiss the back of her shoulder and I slowly start rubbing her crotch with my hand.

She wakes up after a couple seconds and she hits my hand away & jumps up out of the bed.

"What the hell Carter?!"

"Goodmorning to you too." I say with a chuckle. "I hope you had fun last night."

"How could I have possibly had fun last night with what you did?" She says then she storms into the bathroom & locks the door before I can do anything.

What does she mean? What did I do? I really don't remember because I was like really drunk. Did I do something really bad?

I go downstairs and I take a couple Advil to try to get this headache to go away. Hangovers suck.

I stand at the kitchen counter and I try so hard to remember last night. I know that Kenzie was wearing only underwear& a bra this morning, and I probably made her sleep in that. Why would I make her sleep in that? Oh no, I had sex with her...didn't I? I probably did. She didn't want to have sex and I raped her. I feel terrible. I shouldn't have done that...but I was drunk. She hates me...

I hear footsteps come down the stairs and Kenzie walks into the kitchen slowly & I see she put on one of my shirts. It covers most of her body because she's pretty skinny & my shirt's are pretty big.

"Kenzie, I am so sorry about last night. I really didn't mean to-"

"I can't believe you would do that..." Kenzie says interrupting me.

"I was drunk Kenzie, I wasn't thinking. I knew you didn't want to have sex but I forced you to...I know you'll probably never forgive me but please just know that I'm really sorry & I mean it. I never meant to hurt you..."

It's silent for a little while and I just look at Kenzie. She's just looking down at her feet.

"Can we just um get my stuff from my house today please?" Kenzie asks quietly, changing the topic.

"Of course, lets eat breakfast first and then we can both get dressed & then we'll go. Okay?" I say.

Kenzie nods her head and then she sits down. We eat breakfast silently. I see her touch her crotch a couple times and I'm wondering what she's doing.

"What's wrong with your crotch babe?" I ask.

"It hurts." Kenzie says quietly.

I smirk because I know it's because of me, but when I look over at Kenzie & I see her close to crying, I lose the smirk on my face and I look at her sympathetically.

"I'm so sorry Kenzie." I say.

I feel so bad that I did that to her last night. I ruined her first time. It should have been nice and it wasn't. It was in a club and I was drunk, and I fucked her hard. It was probably not enjoyable for her. I know she hates me...

When we're done eating, I pick up the dishes and I look down at Kenzie.

"Go get ready, we'll leave in a little while." I say.