Chapter 9-Clubbing

Kenzie's POV

When we got back to the house, I go upstairs and I go into "my room."

I lay my dress down on the bed & I sit my shoes on the bed next to it.

I go into the bathroom and I decide to take a shower. Surprisingly I find girl shampoo and a razor in the shower.

Has Carter had girls here before? Wait of course he has, he's a guy.

I take a shower then I get out, and wrap a towel around my body.

I go out into the room and I dry myself off a little more, then I put on underwear & a strapless bra. I put on my dress and I look in the mirror. I'm just now realizing how short and tight this dress is & how close it is to not covering my butt. Tonight is not going to go well.

I brush out my hair and I let it dry naturally. My hair dries pretty fast so after an hour, it's dry. I go into the bathroom and I put my hair in a side fishtail braid & I put on makeup.

After I'm done getting ready, I go back into the room & I grab my phone.

I go on my twitter app and I tweet "Well tonight is going to be interesting..."

I put my phone on the nightstand and then I hear a knock on the door.

"Can I come in?" Carter asks.

"Yeah." I say quietly.

Carter opens the door and walks in. I look up at him and I watch him look me up & down.

"Are you ready to go? We should be leaving now." Carter says with a smirk on his face.

"I guess." I say.

I grab my heels from the bed and then I follow Carter out of the room. We walk downstairs and Carter waits at the front door while I put on my heels.

I look at Carter as I pull down my dress, and he reaches his arm out towards me. I wrap my arm around his and hold into him as we walk out to his convertible. He has 4 different cars and a motorcycle.

Carter opens the door for me and I sit down, then I close the door. Carter gets in the front seat, starts up his car, and then drives down the street.

After 10 minutes, we pull up to a club and Carter helps me out of the car. I quickly pull down my dress, then Carter wraps his arm around my waist & he leads me to the front of the building. He walks up to this one guy and Carter says "Yo Zach".

"Hey Carter. I have her fake ID, here." Zach says, handing Carter a small card.

Carter looks over it and then he follows Zach & he pulls me up the front door.

"My whole gang is here. Just stay with me the whole time, you should be fine. Ready?" Carter asks.

Carter gives the security guard out fake ID's & the security guard looks at us questioningly, but then he hands us back our cards and lets us in.

We walk in and all I hear is the loud thumping music. Carter holds me close to him as we walk through the crowd of people.

Carter pulls me up to the bar and makes me sit on his lap. I sit sideways on his lap and Carter orders a couple drinks.

I watch Carter as he drinks multiple shots & other alcoholic drinks. This is kind of boring just sitting here, but I am definitely not drinking anything.

"Let's dance baby" Carter yells over the music and we both stand up. I can tell he's drunk. This is not going to be good.

Carter takes my hand and pulls me into the crowd of people. He pulls me against his body and starts grinding on me. I feel his hard dick rubbing against me through his shorts & I bite my lip. I don't know what I'm supposed to do right now.