Chapter 34- Broken

Kenzie's POV

~In the morning~

I wake up before Carter, and I sit up in bed. I have a pounding headache and I feel like I'm going to throw up. I'm so hungover.

I throw on a t-shirt from in my bag, that was Carter's so it actually covers my butt too, and then I really feel like I'm going to throw up. I quickly run into the bathroom, and I violently throw up into the toilet.

I feel Carter take my hair in his hands, holding it back for me while I throw up. I look up at him once I'm done and he seems perfectly fine, not hungover really. He's more used to it than I am I guess.

How much did I drink last night? Holy shit. I don't remember.

I don't remember anything from last night.

I'm about to say something to him but I feel like I'm going to throw up again, so I turn my head and I throw up into the toilet.

"It's okay babe, let it out. You'll feel better." Carter says, rubbing my back gently.

"I'm sorry I-" I say, once I feel like I'm completely done but then it comes back again. I throw up again and Carter continues to rub my back as I throw up.

After what seems like forever, I'm finally able to turn and sit on the ground. But when I sit down, I realize that my butt hurts a lot. What the hell?

"Oh, baby here." Carter says, handing me a towel. I wipe off my mouth. I feel horrible.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry I-" I say, apologizing to him for throwing up.

"Babe it's okay." He says, giving me a small smile.

"Okay." I say.

"Do you remember last night?" He asks, curiously.

All of a sudden I remember everything that happened last night in the hotel room and everything from the club. That's why my butt hurts. I move away from him quickly. I stay sitting on the floor.

"I hate you." I say.

"What? What did I do?" He asks, looking genuinely confused.

"Last night. Don't act like you don't know." I say.

"I was so drunk I can barely remember why we went out clubbing anyway. Or what hotel we're even at or how we got here. Please get up from the floor babe." He says, reaching his hand down to help me up, but I push it away.

"Y-you raped me Carter." I say, with tears starting to form in my eyes.

"No I didn't. We probably just fucked, like you said we could." He says.

"I said we could, but not that way or to that extent." I say.

"What do you mean?" He asks, trying to help me up again. I push his hand away again.

He kneels down in front of me when I start talking.

"You fucked me so hard Carter that I was crying in pain. I begged you to stop, but you didn't. You ate me out and it hurt so bad down there. Then you forced your whole dick & balls into my mouth and down my throat, choking me with your hand also. I couldn't really breath and you cummed down my throat. I blacked out, then all I remember is you flipping me over and then you were anal fucking me, which I didn't want and I was crying. It hurt so bad and you didn't stop. You called me a bitch and slapped me. You said I was just your little slut and a girl you could fuck whenever you wanted." I say, starting to cry again.

He tries to hug me and this time I actually let him for some reason. He hugs me tightly and runs his fingers through my hair slowly.

"Oh my god babe I'm so sorry. I don't remember any of that, but I know it probably did happen. I'm so so so so sorry babe. Please. I was drunk and I get really aggressive and forceful when I'm drunk. I should have warned you. I'm so sorry I acted like that last night. You didn't deserve any of that. You didn't deserve to be hurt. I'm so so so sorry. Do you need to go to a hospital? Are you hurt bad? I'm so sorry baby. I'm so sorry I hurt you." He says, and I continue to cry into his chest.