Chapter 4- Carter's Gang

Carter gets out of the car and I get out too. He comes over to me and wraps his arm around my waist, then he walks up the steps & we go into this one building. It's pretty small when you first walk in, but then we came out into a large room with black walls and a gray tile floor. There is a meeting table in the center of the room, but that's it. Carter pulls me over and he sits down in a chair, then he pulls me down onto his lap.

"Glad you could finally join us Carter." A voice says and 6 guys walk over to the table.

"It's my fucking gang, I will show up when I want you." Carter says.

"And who's the bitch you have with you?"

"Her name is Kenzie. I kidnapped her last night." Carter says.

"Well she's hot. Have you fucked her yet?"

I cringe at the guy's words while Carter tenses behind me.

"No, but I'm planning to tonight." Carter says and I can tell that he's telling the truth, just by the way he said it.

I can't believe him...

"Tell us how it goes. She looks like a good fuck."

I cringe again.

All the guys in his gang are staring at me. I move around uncomfortably on Carter's lap and he groans. Shit.

"Don't move like that on my dick unless you want to get fucked right here in front of them, and it will be rough." He whispers darkly in my ear and I freeze.

"What did you need me here for anyway?" Carter asks them.

"The other gang is getting pretty nosy and they have been checking out this place and our gang."

"And?" Carter says.

"I think they are planning something and they're going to want to fight."

"That gang doesn't stand a chance against us. We can easily kill them all. I'll kill their leader myself." Carter says.

I tense up on Carter's lap. They're going to kill people. Holy shit.

"Calm down baby girl." Carter whispers in my ear and quickly kisses my neck lightly.

"So what do you want us to do?" One of the guys in the gang asks Carter.

"We are going to wait until something happens. You guys have to gather information on their gang and then we will attack them before they attack us. Are we clear?" Carter says.

Carter picks me up off his lap and then he stands up. He grabs my arm and pulls me behind him toward the door.

"Call me when you find out anything." Carter says and then he pulls me out of the room.

He walks quickly to his car and pushes me inside his car & then he gets in himself.

"FUCK!" He yells, slamming his fists down on the steering wheel. I jump.

"W-what's wrong?" I ask.

"This isn't good. They are going to find out I kidnapped you and then he'll want you for himself. He'll take you from me."

"W-who?" I ask.

"Dylan. The leader of their gang."

"Don't let them take me. Please Carter." I say.

Even though I don't want to be stuck with Carter, I sure as hell don't want to be taken by some other gang.

"Nobody is taking you from me. You're mine, and I will hurt anyone who tries to take you from me." Carter says darkly, then he starts driving.