Chapter 3- Kiss

Carter comes walking into the room after a minute & he's finally not wearing sunglasses or a beanie anymore. I bite my lip as I look at him.

He has gorgeous eyes and his whole face is just oh my god. And his lips...they look so amazing and kissable. I want him to kiss me.

Wow stop it Kenzie. You can't find your kidnapper sexy and attractive. You can't want to kiss him. Stop thinking about that and snap out of it.

I snap out of my little trance and I see he has a smirk on his face. He walks over to me slowly and sits down next to me on the edge of the bed.

"W-what did you w-want Carter?" I stutter because he is sitting awfully close to me & his hand is sitting on my bare thigh.

"I'm going to help you pick out an outfit to wear. We have to go meet up with my gang."

"Y-you h-have a gang?"

"Yes I do, and they won't like what you're wearing right now so I'm going to pick out something for you to wear."

"Okay." I say quietly.

He gets up from the bed and reaches his hand down. He gives me a gentle smile. His smile is amazing.

I look at his hand and I take it, then he pulls me up so I'm standing.

He's actually pretty nice and sweet. Maybe this won't be as bad as I thought.

It's spring in Miami so it's fairly hot out. I actually have 3 days left of my spring break. But I don't even know if I'll be going back to school or not.

Carter finds me a pair of shorts that are really short & he gives me a black tight crop top. He hands me one of the lace bras he got me and he hand me a lace thong. He tells me to go put everything on and he points to the bathroom. He tells me that he'll be right back. I go into the bathroom and I change into everything.

I never really wore thongs before so it feels weird to me. I fix it a little and then I put on my shorts. I walk back out into the room and I go to the wall-length mirror that's in this room too. I look at my outfit and I turn to the side. These shorts are so short & tight. I turn back around so I'm facing the mirror. I look at the crop top and it shows some cleavage at the top. It's not too much, but it's a lot more than I want to be showing.

Carter comes back into the room and I turn around. He looks at me and says,

"You look so hot."

I see that he changed his outfit. He's wearing a black, short-sleeve shirt and he's wearing ripped jeans, along with black sneakers.

He comes over to me and hands me a box. I open it and there are two necklace & a couple pairs of earrings in it.

"Choose which ones you want to wear, then put the rest on your dresser."

I pick the necklace with the star and moon pendant on it, and I just pick the silver hoop earrings.

Carter sets the box down on my dresser while I put on the earrings. I try to put on the necklace but I can't get it. I look at Carter and he knows that I need help. He walks over to me and stands behind me. He takes the necklace from me & he clips it. He places his hands on my waist and turns me around.

He looks down at me and I look up at him. I see him slowly inching his face closer to mine and I freeze when I realize what he's doing. He leans in further and he presses his lips to mine softly & I think I almost melt. He kisses me softly and after a little while, I start kissing back, and my hands go to his hair. I was being pushed backwards & my back is pressed against a wall now. Carter lifts me up and holds me against the wall, and I wrap my legs around his waist. I gasp when he lifted me up & he took that as the opportunity to put his tongue in my mouth. He kisses me forcefully and passionately & I feel myself kissing him back.

I shouldn't be kissing him back. I shouldn't be enjoying this...but I am.

He finally pulls back and smiles at me.

That was my first kiss...

"That was nice." He says smiling at me.

Oh my god his smile is gorgeous.

I blush and then Carter sets me down on the floor. He takes my hand and pulls me away from the wall. He lets go of my hand and I go over to the mirror, fixing my hair.

"We need to go." Carter says.

I turn around and I follow him out of the room.

When we get downstairs, Carter pulls me into his garage. He has like 6 cars in here and he also has a motorcycle. He opens the door for the one car and I get in, then he gets in the drivers side.

He pulls out of his garage and starts driving. Carter pulls into an ally and he stops the car.

"We are going to go inside. You have to act like I kidnapped you, which I technically did, and you have to act like you hate me, which I know you probably do. Don't be afraid of them. They will mess around with you and you should never find yourself in a room alone with one of them. Don't say anything in here, just be quiet. Do you understand me?"

"Y-yeah." I say.