Chapter 20- Cologne

Kenzie's POV

I get up off my bed and I leave my room. I walk down the hallway to Carter's room and I walk in.

Carter is sitting on his bed, wearing his boxers but that's it. No shirt. No shorts.

"Hey." Carter says.

"Hi." I say.

"Come here." Carter says.

I walk over to the bed and I sit down next to him.

"How was your day at school?"

"It was fine I guess. Oh I was meaning to ask you something."

"Okay, what is it?"

"I got invited to go to a party Friday night and I was wondering if I could go? It's going to be most of my grade that's there." I say.

"You can go to this party Kenzie. But you have to be careful, alright?"

"Okay. Thank you." I say.

"So did you get all your homework finished?"

"Yeah I finished it a little while ago."

"Okay. I was kind of bored in here by myself."

"Okay." I say.

"Can you stay in here for a little while? Then we can go downstairs and eat something for dinner. After that you can go back to your room and go to sleep. I know you'll have to wake up early for school."

"I guess so, I'm kind of hungry now though and it's almost 8pm."

"We can go downstairs now and make something for dinner."

"Okay."

Carter & I both get up from the bed, then he takes my hand & we walk downstairs to the kitchen.

Carter & I decide what we want for dinner then I start making it. Carter goes in the other room because his phone rang.

I'm in the middle of making dinner when I feel Carter's hands wrap around my waist, and his body is pressed up against mine.

I continue to make dinner and try to ignore what he's doing. He starts kissing my neck and then he buries his face into my shoulder. He suddenly pulls his head away and I get confused.

"Kenzie. Why do you smell like guys cologne?" Carter asks and I freeze.

Shit. He can smell Alex's cologne.

"I don't know. I think its probably just from you." I say.

"My cologne doesn't smell like that. Kenzie, who was touching you?"

"Nobody touched me, Carter." I say.

"God dammit Kenzie. You smell like guys cologne and it's not mine. Who was it?"

"Carter-" I say.

He looks like he puts it all together and then he says,
"You went with AC to the bathroom! Did he touch you? I swear to fucking god, I'll kill him."

"No, Carter. It wasn't like that. I-"
I say.

"I'm going to kill that asshole for touching you. I-"

"Carter! Listen to me!" I yell, interrupting him.

"What?!"

"AC and I were walking down the hallway, and I tripped & fell, and AC caught me. That's probably why you smell his cologne on me." I say.

"Was that all that happened Kenzie? You better tell me if anything else happened or I swear to god I will punish you."

"Yes, that's all that happened. I just fell and he caught me. Then once I balanced myself, he let go and we continued walking to the bathroom." I say.

"Alright. I believe you. None of the other guys touched you or anything, have they?"

"No they haven't." I say.

"Rob or Zach?"

"No." I say.

"Good. They shouldn't touch you. You're mine & they should know that by now." He says, then he kisses me softly.

I finish making our dinner and we sit down & start eating.

"Carter?"

"Yes babe?"

"Do you even like me? Do you even want me to be your girlfriend? I'm just the girl you kidnapped." I ask.

"Kenzie why the hell would you think that? Of course I like you, and yes I love you being my girlfriend...even though it would be the same as it is now between us if you weren't my girlfriend."

"But why would you even like me? I'm not pretty or-"

"Don't you dare say you're not pretty because you are. You're gorgeous and I don't want you to think any different."

"But I don't feel gorgeous Carter. I feel like I'm just some girl that you can fuck whenever you want, just a girl you kidnapped. Nothing else. "

"Kenzie, yes you are. But you are absolutely gorgeous and you should feel that way about yourself."

"Okay." I say as I blush.

Carter and I talk while we eat dinner, and when we finish eating, I go upstairs to get ready for bed. It's getting kind of late & I have school tomorrow.

After getting ready for bed, I go down to Carter's room and I say goodnight to him & he kisses me. I go back to my room and I lay down in bed, and after a little while I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyyyy guys!!! How are you all today? (:

So here's Chapter 20, I hope you guys liked it (:

Please vote and comment (:

ily guys, thx for reading <3

~Aimee