Chapter 2- Shopping

Kenzie's POV

I grab my clothes and I run up the stairs, trying to find the room I was in when I woke up. I go into the room and I quickly get changed. I braid my hair to the side and I wipe off excess makeup, and then I re-do it, using the makeup I have in my purse.

After I'm done, I realize something. Carter gave me back my purse. I have my phone in there. I can call someone for help. I open my bag and look through it for my phone, but obviously it's not there. I find a note in my bag and I open it.

"I took your phone. There's no way you're getting help. You're staying here with me -C"

I sigh after I finish reading the note. I should've known he would take my phone. I want to cry.

Why did this have to happen to me?

There is a knock on the door and I jump.

"We're leaving, so get you're little ass downstairs."

I groan and I look in the mirror again. I grab my purse and I walk out of the room & I walk downstairs.

Carter's standing with his back against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Ready?" He asks.

I nod and then he comes over to me grabbing my arm. He pulls me outside and he opens the car door for me. He doesn't push me in. I get in and then he gets in the other side. He starts driving and after a little while, we pull up to a mall.

We get out of the car and Carter grabs my hand & interlocks our fingers. I look at him confused.

"It will look like we are together and I didn't just kidnap you. You better not blow it or I will punish you for it." He says.

We walk into the mall and I look around. This mall's huge.

Carter pulls me along and he pulls me into certain stores. He makes me get really slutty clothes. They're all either super tight or super short, or both. Why is he making me do this?

He pulls me into Victoria's Secret & he says,

"What's your size?"

I tell him my size shyly and he smirks at me.

He pulls me with him to the one part of the store. He finds me a couple lace bras and he gets me lingerie. He asks me what size underwear I am, and when I tell him, he pulls me over to the drawers. He gives me lace thongs and a couple other pairs of lace underwear & we go up to the register. Carter pays for everything and the woman at the register gives him a questioning look, but he ignores her.

We walk out of the store and Carter buys me a couple more things, then he starts driving back to his house. He stops at a store on the way home & he pulls me inside the store with him. He goes back to the one section and he grabs a box of condoms.

Holy shit. He's going to force me to have sex with him.

He smirks at me and he pulls me up to the register. He pays for everything and then we get back into his car.

He drives back to his house and pulls me inside with him.

He brings all the bags upstairs to a room and says,

"This is going to be your room. But you will be staying in mine every night."

"Put your things away where you want them. Then yell for me to come back here." He says.

He leaves me in the room and I look around. The walls are a dark blue color and the furniture in the room is all black. The room's really dark and creepy.

I start putting everything away and the whole time I just think. What is he going to do to me? Why did this have to happen to me?

I put everything away and then I sit on the bed. I look down at my hands and I begin to cry.

He just took me away from my family and my friends. My parents don't give a fuck about me so they probably don't even realize I'm gone. They're so drunk and high all the time. They never cared about me. Even though they were terrible parents, I'd rather be with them right now then having to be here.

I stop crying and I remember that Carter said to yell for him to come back in here. I don't know what he'll do if I don't yell for him, but I don't want to take any chances.

"Carter!!!" I yell but my voice cracks at the end.

Why did he even want me to yell for him when I'm done? What does he want from me?