Chapter 22-Party (Part 2)

Kenzie POV

I wait outside and I try to keep myself balanced. I'm really drunk.

Maybe I'm not, but I just feel like I am because I haven't drunk alcohol before. I had a multiple drinks tonight, I don't even know how many.

After a couple minutes, a car pulls into the driveway quickly and I know it's Carter. Before I can even move to do anything, Carter gets out of his car, leaving the car running, and he quickly comes over to me.

"Kenzie did somebody hurt you? I swear to god I will go in there and beat the shit out of them."

"No, can we just go please?" I say.

Carter looks into my eyes then he pulls me over to the car. He opens the passenger seat and gently pushes me down into the seat. He walks around the car and gets in his seat, then he starts driving.

"Carter?" I ask after a couple minutes.

"Yeah?" Carter says.

"Can we actually go out to a club or something?" I ask.

"You are voluntarily asking to go to a club?" He asks, raising his eyebrows at me.

I nod my head and he smiles.

"Okay well we'll go to a club then." He says, putting his hand over on my thigh.

After a couple minutes of driving, we pull into a club and Carter parks his car. He gets out of the car, then comes around to my side and helps me out of the car.

Carter closes the door after I get out and he locks the car, then he wraps his arm around my waist & we walk to the entrance to the night club.

I stumble a little in my heels and Carter stops walking. He turns me to face him and he asks,
"Kenzie are you drunk?"

I shake my head no, but then Carter leans in and kisses me hard, forcing his tongue into my mouth. It surprised me, but I kiss back just as hard. His tongue is moving around my mouth and I move my tongue around with his.

He pulls away from me and says,
"You lied. You've been drinking."

"I know I'm drunk already, but I want to drink more Carter." I say whining.

"Fine. We'll go into the club and we can both drink, okay?" He says.

He wraps his arm around my waist again and we walk to the entrance of the club. The security guard doesn't even check for our IDs, I guess maybe he could see that I was already drunk. I don't know.

Carter pulls me inside and he pulls me over to the bar. He pulls me over to the only empty seat and he sits down, then he pulls me onto his lap so that I'm sitting sideways on his lap.

Carter orders us a couple drinks and then when we get them, we start drinking them.

"This will hit you hard." Carter says, handing me a drink. "You'll start feeling pretty drunk soon."

Carter takes his drink and then we both hold them up to our mouths & we both drink them. I just take a sip of my drink, but Carter drinks the whole glass and he asks for another one.

Carter watches me as I hold the glass up to my mouth & I quickly drink the rest of it.

"Do you want to get extremely drunk?" Carter yells over the loud music.

"Yes!" I yell back.

Carter orders us a bunch of drinks and we start drinking them. After a little while, Carter & I have both had 10 shots each, and we've each had about 6 or 7 drinks.

Carter orders us more to drink and when we get our drinks, we drink them quickly.

I'm feeling really drunk right now.

Carter and I are talking to each other and we both are slurring our words. We're both really drunk.

"Carter I want to dance!" I yell, but I know my words are slurred.

He smiles at me then he gets up and takes my hand. He pulls me into the crowd of people on the dance floor and Carter pulls me against his body & we start dancing. I start to grind on him and I feel his hard dick through his shorts. I reach down and I grab his dick through his shorts & I move my hand around. Carter's hands are roaming around my body from my boobs to my ass.

I really want to fuck him right now.

I lean in to his ear and I still have to yell so he'll hear me. I tell him that I really want to fuck and he grabs my hand & pulls me through the group of people and through the club, then we walk out the front door.

We both stumble over to Carter's car. Carter gets into his car and I get in too. We are both not thinking clearly. Before we can go anywhere, the security guard from the club's entrance knocks on Carter's window.

Carter opens the window and the security guard says,
"You're both drunk, I'll call you a cab."

"I guess he's right." Carter says and I nod my head.

The security guard walks around the car so that he's not standing in the street anymore. We watch him call a cab for us and he waits there with us for a couple minutes until the cab arrives. When the cab gets there, Carter gets up out of the car and the security guard opens the door for me & helps me out of the car.

Carter comes around the car and grabs my hand, then we get into the back of the cab.

Carter somehow remembers his address and he tells the cab driver, then the cab driver starts driving us home.

Carter pulls my body into his and he kisses me.

"We'll fuck when we get home baby girl." He whispers into my ear and I giggle.

I take off my heels and I sit them on my lap. I don't want to wear them anymore.

We pull up to the house after a couple minutes and the cab pulls into the driveway, then we both get out of the cab. Carter pays the cab driver what he needs and then he takes my hand and pulls me up to the front door. He opens it and pulls me inside, then he closes the door behind me.

He pushes me up against the door and kisses me hard.

"Jump." He says and I do what he says.

I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist & my arms around his neck. He continues to kiss me as he carries me upstairs. He carries me into his room and kicks the door shut, then he throws me down on the bed.

"Should I fuck you hard?" He asks, as he starts taking off my clothes.

I bite my lip and I nod my head.

Before I get the chance to take his clothes off, he takes them off himself quickly. I frown.

He pushes my legs open and he pushes them up towards my arms. Without warning, he shoves his dick into me hard and I scream.

He leans down and kisses my neck, then he starts sucking on my neck hard and he thrusts in & out of me fast and hard.

I moan loudly and Carter groans. He starts thrusting in and out of me faster and harder as I stratch his back.

I moan loudly as I feel myself release on him and then I moan loudly again when he cums.

After he cums, Carter looks down at me. He leans down and starts sucking on my boobs, and I moan a lot. His dick is still inside of me and all of a sudden, he pulls out of me and shoves himself back into me hard.

"Shit!" I yell, grabbing onto his back again as he starts thrusting in and out of me hard.

He cums again and I release onto him, then he pulls out of me. He gets off of me, then he pushes my legs up and shoves his face in between my legs and starts eating me out.

I grab onto his hair and my back arches off the bed. I moan loudly as he continues to eat me out, then he pulls his head away.

He climbs onto the bed and lays down next to me on his back. He pulls me onto his body and I lay on my stomach, with my body half on top of his.

We both fall asleep just like that.