Chapter 32-Shopping for dresses

Kenzie's POV

"So we need to get you one dress that's somewhat fancy, and then another tighter, shorter, sexier dress."

"What exactly do you have planned? Can you please tell me?" I say.

"Mmm no."

"But whyyyy" I say.

"I guess I could tell you."

"Really?" I say.

"Yeah."

"Okay! So where are we going then?" I ask.

"We are going to go bowling right after we leave here. After that we will go home and get changed, and also pack a bag. We'll go out to dinner. Then we'll go see a movie after dinner. Then we'll go clubbing. We'll be driving right past the house on the way from the movies to the club I'm taking you to, so we'll stop and you can get changed into your other dress, I'll have to pick up our fake IDs too. And after we're done clubbing, I have a room booked at a fancy hotel for us for the night." Carter says.

"Oh wow." I say.

"Does that sound good? Is that okay with you? You can change something if you want. After all, this night is all for you and your birthday."

"Nope, it's fine. I think it'll be fun." I say.

"Okay Kenzie, well let's find you dresses."

"Okay." I say.

We walk into the store and Carter asks me what size dress I am. I tell him, and since Carter is holding my hand, he pulls me over to a section of the store that are all dresses of my size.

The store is organized by sizes. There are the same dresses in each section of the store, they are just separated by sizes instead, which helps.

Carter starts looking through the dresses and so do I. Carter picks out a couple dresses, more so tight & short ones. I pick out both types of dresses. I pick out dresses that I could wear to dinner and I pick out dressed that I could wear clubbing.

Once we both have picked out a bunch of dresses, Carter helps me bring them into the dressing room, then he goes and sits down across from the dressing room.

"Babe put on the normal ones first, then put on the sexier ones." Carter says.

"Okay." I say. I close the door and I take off my clothes, then I start trying on the dresses.

I come out and show Carter after I put on every dress.

After I show Carter the last normal dress that I could wear to dinner, I grab all the other possible dinner dresses and walk out to Carter again.

"Which one did you like the most?" I say.

He stands up and comes over to me. I hold the hangers and he looks through them again.

"This one looked good on you. I liked it the most."

"I did too, it was honestly my favorite one." I say.

"Okay, so we'll get that dress. Now go try on the sexier ones." He says.

"Okay." I say.

I take all the dresses back into the dressing room I was in, and I just hang them back up, keeping the one I'm getting separate from the rest.

I take off the dress I was wearing and I put on the first tight dress.

I fix it and then I open the door to my dressing room slowly. I walk out and Carter's eyes scan up and down my body.

"Mmm that looks good on you." He says.

He tells me to go back into the dressing room and try on the rest of the dresses.

I try on the rest of the dresses and I come out & show him them after I put them on.

After I show him the last dress, I grab all the tight & short dresses and I ask Carter the same question.

"Which do you like the most?"

He picks out one and holds it up.

"This one looked so fucking good on you, I got turned on." He says.

"Okay I'll get this one. I honestly liked it too." I say, then I bring everything back into the dressing room.

I take off the dress I was wearing and I get changed back into my normal clothes, then I carry all the dresses out to put on the "put-back" rack that's in the dressing room.

I hang them all on the rack and I only take the 2 that I'm getting with me.

Carter takes my hand and pulls me to the front of the store quickly. I put the two dresses up on the counter and the cashier rings them up, then Carter pays for them. The lady cashier looked at us somewhat suspiciously, but Carter just ignored her. I grabbed the bag with the dresses and Carter pulls me behind him out the store.

"Why are you in such a rush?" I ask, as Carter pulls me through the mall. I walk fast to keep up with him.

"Because I need to jack off or do something about the huge boner I have right now." He says.

"Wait." I say, stopping completely.

"Kenzie I don't want to wait." He says turning around.

I look down and I see that he does have a huge boner, and I giggle a little then I look up at him.

"Kenzie it's not funny, lets go."

"Okay. I just wanted to see if you actually did or not." I say.

"Okay fine. Lets go." He says.

He pulls me by my hand and I walk fast to keep up with him. We finally get through the mall and go out to the parking lot where we parked.

We walk through the parking lot and find Carter's car. We both get in and Carter starts up his car.

He quickly pulls out of the spot and he goes to the far end of the parking lot where no one is really parked. Everyone is parked down close to the mall, so he parked up here. He turns his car off and unbuttons his pants. He pulls the zipper down and pulls his pants down. He pulls his boxers down and his dick pops out. I watch him as he wraps his hand around his dick.

"Kenzie if you're going to watch you might as well be the one that's doing it to me."

"I'll turn away, do what you have to do." I say smiling at him, then I turn in my seat so I can t see him anymore. My back is facing him and I just look at things outside the window. I hear Carter groan multiple times and even thought I'm really tempted to turn around, I don't.

"Okay babe. I'm good." He says after a while.

I turn back around in my seat to look at him, and he has his boxers & his pants pulled back up.

"So you're good now? Can we go home now?"

"Yeah." He says starting up the car.

He drives through the parking lot then he pulls out onto the street, and drives us back to the house.