Chapter 5: Part One- I want to get out of here

Carter starts driving us back to the house and he drags me inside. He pulls me upstairs and pushes me into my room.

I notice there are a pair of black heels that are lying on my bed. They weren't there before.

"Get changed into your lingerie, put on those heels, and come downstairs." Carter says darkly then he leaves the room.

Holy shit. What is he going to do?

It's like 11pm. I haven't even had dinner yet. He hasn't either.

I put on the black lingerie he got me at Victoria's Secret and I put on the 6-inch black heels. I look at myself in the mirror. This is totally not going to be good.

I look out the bedroom door and make sure the hallway is clear, then I walk down the hallway to the stairs. I hold onto the railing for dear life as I try to walk down the stairs in these heels.

I can walk in high heels but I can never walk down stairs in them.

I get to the bottom of the stairs and I let out a breath. Thank god that's over. I slowly walk towards the kitchen where I smell food cooking. I stop in the doorway and I see Carter wearing a dark gray, long-sleeve, button-up shirt, and he's wearing dark jeans...and he's making Spaghetti.

He cleans up nice. He's even more attractive now. Oh my god stop it Kenzie, you can't find your kidnapper attractive.

I go to move my foot but my heel catches on the floor, and it makes a clicking noise. Carter turns around and looks at me.

He motions for me to come into the kitchen further and I slowly walk forward. I lean against the counter top and Carter looks at me up & down. He licks his lips and I know that can't be good.

He turns off the spaghetti so it stops boiling. I guess it's done.

He walks over to me and places his hands on both sides of the counter on each side of my body. I bite my lip when he presses his whole body up against mine.

"I made dinner." He says into my neck, then he kisses my neck.

"Okay" I say quietly.

"You look so freaking sexy." He says.

"You're so hot." He says.

He kisses my neck softly again then he pulls away. He goes back over to the stove and he finishes making dinner. He makes two plates and gives one to me, and he takes the other one himself.

I follow him over to the small table and we sit down.

Carter and I both eat our spaghetti, and when I'm almost done eating, I feel Carter staring at me.

I look up slowly and Carter is looking at me. He smiles at me and I look at him questioningly.

"Are you done yet?" He asks.

"Um yeah." I say looking down at my plate.

He stands up and takes both of our plates, and he puts them in the kitchen. I stand up and wait for him to come back, because he told me to wait.

I look around the room, leaning my back against the table. Carter comes into the room and he presses his body against mine, and I gasp.

"W-what are y-you doing?" I ask.

"Shh" Carter says, then he presses his lips to mine.

He puts his hands on the back of my legs and I take in a sharp breath. He picks me up and makes me wrap my legs around his waist.

"Put your arms around my neck, I'm going to carry you upstairs but I don't want to drop you."

I do what he says and he carries me upstairs. The whole time he's looking into my eyes and I'm wondering what he's going to do. Is he going to make me have sex with him? Is he going to hurt me?

He carries me into his room and lays me down on his bed. Crap.

He looks down at me, and looks up & down my body. I move around uncomfortably and he climbs over top of me. He places his hands on both sides of me and basically pins me down. He holds himself up using his arms.

I start breathing really heavily and he brings his hand up to face & runs his finger across my cheek.

"Calm down princess. I'm not going to hurt you."

He reaches his hand down and puts it on top of my underwear. I freeze as he moves my underwear to the side. He starts rubbing my crotch and then he pushes one of his fingers into me. He's pinning my hands above my head with one of his hands. I manage to get one of my hands out of his, and I reach up & slap him hard. He stops and stares at me blankly.

Maybe that wasn't such a good idea...

"Did you just fucking slap me?!" He yells at me, and he slaps my cheek hard.

I wince in pain and he slaps my cheek again, but even harder.

I start crying, covering my face with my hands.

Carter tries to move my hands away from my face and he's trying to get me to stop crying. I push his hands away from me and he looks at me.

"I hate you" I say through my teeth.

"Kenzie-" He says putting his hand on my cheek.

"Don't" I say pushing his hand away.

"I'm sorry..." Carter says.

Carter pulls me up so I'm sitting and I kick off my heels slowly. I'm going to try to run. I go to run but Carter grabs me. I try to get out of his grasp.

"Kenzie. Kenzie. Kenzie. Stop." Carter says as I continue to struggle against his strong arms.

"Get some sleep please Kenzie." Carter says.

I look up at him with tears still in my eyes & I nod my head slowly.
"Ok" I say quietly.

He leads me over to his bed and pulls out the sheets. I climb onto the bed and I pull the sheets up over me. I close my eyes and I feel Carter get in bed next to me. He moves closer to me and wraps his arm around my waist. I debate on whether or not to push him away, but I'm so tired right now, so I just let him do that.

I'm so mad at him. I hate Carter. I want to get out of here.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
PART 2 COMING SOON! :D