Chapter 24-Part 1

Kenzie's POV

When we get to the club, Carter and Zach decide to go have a couple drinks.

Carter wraps his arm around my waist and we walk into the club with Zach.

Zach orders himself a drink, and then Carter orders himself a drink.

"Do you want a drink?" Carter asks me.

"No I'm good." I say.

I sit next to Carter at the bar and Zach is on the other side of Carter.
A couple guys occasionally come up to me and ask to buy me a drink or ask to dance, but Carter tells them all to back off and kisses me each time.

Carter and Zach drink for a little while, and then I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I take it out and I see that it's my one friend calling me.

I tap Carter's shoulder and he looks at me.

"Carter, I'm going outside to talk on the phone. I'll be back." I say.

"Okay Kenzie." He says.

I get up and walk out the back door of the club, then I call back my friend.

I talk to my friend on the phone for a couple minutes. She wanted to know if I was going to prom, and when I said yes, she asked me if I wanted to go prom dress shopping with her maybe next weekend. I told her that I totally would go with her, she said she would text me at some point during the week, and then we both hung up the phone.

I put my phone in my pocket and I'm about to go back into the club, but all of a sudden there is a hand covering my mouth and a huge arm around my waist. I scream but I know no one can hear me.

I know it's definitely not Carter or one of his gang members...shit.

Whoever it is drags me over to a car that was parked behind the club. Of course I kicked and fought back, but I couldn't get out of this guy's arms.

The passenger side door opens and a guy steps out. I look at him and I realize it's Dylan. Oh no this can't be happening...I don't even have the tracker thing for Carter to find me. He's not going to be able to find me....

"Hello Kenzie. I see you're struggling against Jake's arms, but I know you'll try to run."

I mumble into the guys hand trying to say something, but you can't understand what I'm saying.

"I would let him take his hand away from your mouth, but you would scream for help and I don't want that."

I glare at him and he laughs at me.

"Jake, put her in the trunk and I'll help you tie her up." He says and my eyes widen.

The next thing I know I'm in the trunk of the car and I have a shirt tied around my head and pushed in my mouth. I have a rope tied around my feet and I have one ties around my wrist.

I struggled against both Dylan and the other guy Jake, but they were both way stronger than me and I couldn't defend myself.

I look up at Dylan with pleading eyes and he looks down at me.

"Goodbye Kenzie." He says, and I mumble a bunch of stuff, then he shuts the trunk closed.

I'm left in the dark trunk. By myself. All tied up. Kidnapped...again.