Chapter 31

Kenzie's POV

The next day I wake up super early in the morning like 3am, and I feel Carter behind me with his arms wrapped around my body tightly. I smile to myself.

I slowly move around so I'm facing him instead, and I cuddle into his body.

I lay there and I fall back asleep. I know I have to get back up in 3 hours to get ready to go to school.

My alarm starts going off 3 hours later, and I groan. It only feels like I was going back to sleep 20 minutes ago. I'm so tired.

"Babe turn it off please." Carter mumbles as I hit the off button for the alarm.

"I don't want to go." I complain.

"I don't want you to go either." Carter says, opening his eyes and looking at me.

"I would rather lay here with you than go sit in classes all day." I say.

"That would be nice, but you have to go to school babe. Oh and I'll drive you, like always." He says smiling at me.

I need to get up but Carter is still holding me tightly.

"Carter I need to get up and get ready, so I need you to let go of me please." I say laughing a little.

"Fine." He says, quickly kissing my lips then moving his arms away from my body.

I get up from bed and I go down to my room. I pick out an outfit to wear. I decide to wear a shirt and a mini skirt, and a pair of sandals.

I plugged my phone in to charge last night but it was completely dead. It's very close to being 100% charged, but I decide to leave it plugged in for a little while longer. I'll just unplug when I have to leave.

I put my backpack and my sandals over by my phone so it's all in one place when I come back here to get it all.

I go into the bathroom and I brush out my hair. It actually looks decent so I don't have to put it in a braid or ponytail, and I don't have to straighten it.

I just leave my hair down and I French braid a small piece from the front, and I clip it back to keep it in place.

I take out my makeup and I put all my normal makeup.

After I'm done, I put everything away and then I go back to the room.

I put on a cute necklace that goes with the shirt, and I put on a pair of hanging earrings too.

I put on my shoes, then I grab my phone and my backpack, and I go back to Carter's room.

I sit my backpack down by the door and I go over to Carter.

I shake his shoulder, waking him back up.

"Carter we have to leave in like 10 minutes, I'm going to go make myself coffee. Come down when you're ready." I say, then I go back over to the door and grab my bag.

Carter sits up in bed and rubs his eyes.

"Okay I'll be down in a couple minutes." He says as I'm leaving the room.

I go downstairs to the kitchen and I make myself coffee, and I put it in my travel cup.

I feel two hands squeeze my ass and I jump.

Carter kisses my neck and says "Goodmorning, you look beautiful."

I blush and turn around in his arms, and I quickly kiss his cheek.

"Thanks Carter." I say and he smiles at me.

"Ready to go?" He asks.

"Yup let me just grab my bag." I say.