Chapter 29-High

Kenzie's POV

~2 weeks later~

Everything seems to be going good right now. Carter got out of the hospital a little over a week ago. Everything is going good with him, he hasn't had any problems.

I went back to school after missing a whole week. I see Luke every day in school but he doesn't say anything to me.

My friends all ask me if I'm okay or they ask me what's wrong, because I guess they can tell something went on and I'm acting differently. I just tell them that nothing is wrong an that I'm fine.

Right now I'm just laying with Carter in bed and we're watching a movie.

I feel his arm move around my waist and he pulls me closer to him. He starts kissing my neck and whispers in my ear, asking if we can have sex.

"Carter you just got out the hospital. I think it would be best to wait a little longer until your heart gets better." I say.

"No it's fine. Lets have sex. Please babe?" He says.

"No Carter, I don't think it would be a good idea." I say.

"Can I at least pleasure you?" He says pulling my body close to his.

"Carter-" I say.

"Please babe? I'm not going to have sex with you, I just want to pleasure you." He says.

"Okay. Go ahead." I say.

"Seriously babe?" He asks raising his eyebrow at me.

"Yes, I miss it too honestly." I say.

Carter climbs over on top of me and carefully picks up my waist, and he slides down my shorts and my underwear. He slides them all the way down my legs and then he completely pulls them off and throws them on the floor next to the bed.

He looks down at me and I bite my lip. I watch him as he cups my crotch with his hand. He slowly starts rubbing me, then he pushes two fingers inside of me, and I close my eyes. Shit.

He starts thrusting his fingers in and out of me, and I moan loudly.

"Carter ohhhh"

"Baby cum for me." He says quietly after a little while, and I do.

My eyes are closed and my breathing is heavy. I feel him take his fingers out of me and I feel the bed shift. I still have my eyes closed because that felt so good.

My eyes shoot open when I feel Carter shove his tongue inside me. I moan loudly as he eats me out.

After a little while, Carter finishes doing stuff to me, then he comes back up so his body is on top of mine. He just hovers over me and I can tell he's watching me.

"Baby." He says.

"Hmm" I say, finally opening my eyes.

I look up at him and he smiles at me.

"You're so beautiful." He says leaning down to kiss me.

I put my hand on his chest to stop him and he raises his eyebrow at me.

"Don't kiss me. You just ate me out."

"Fine, I'll go wash off everything. Then I'm going to come back and make out with you." He says winking at me.

He gets up off of me and I watch him walk to the bathroom. I get up of the bed and I grab my underwear and my pants. I them both put back on, and then I just sit there on the bed.

Carter comes out of the bathroom and his eyes meet mine. He doesn't take his eyes off me as he's walking over to the bed. He sits down on the bed next to me and he puts his one hand on my waist. He pulls me closer to him gently and then he puts his other hand on my neck. He leans in and kisses me softly. I kiss back and I feel him smile into the kiss, making me smile into the kiss too. He starts kissing me harder and he tries to push his tongue into my mouth, and I let him in. We kiss passionately for a couple minutes and then it gets pretty heated. He pulls me onto his lap so I'm straddling him, and we continue to make out. We both kiss each other passionately and I remember know that we haven't kissed like this since before I got kidnapped by Dylan.