Chapter 1- Taken

Kenzie's POV

I found myself walking home from my friend's house at midnight. I was alone and I couldn't stop having the feeling that someone was watching me. I started to walk a little bit faster and I took a shortcut through a couple buildings. It was dark and I couldn't see anything. I was scared. I started walking a lot faster and then I felt two strong arms pin me against the side of the building. I screamed.

"Don't be afraid baby girl, I won't hurt you." He whispered in my ear as his hands were placed on my waist.

"W-who are y-you?" I stutter.

"I'm your worst nightmare sweetheart."

I go to scream again but the guy covers my mouth with his hand.

"Scream again and I will hurt you. Now, you're coming with me. The easy way or the hard way."

I know I'm staring right into the guy's face but it's so dark & I can't see anything. I'm so scared right now.

"If I take my hand away from your mouth, you better not scream."

I nod my head and he slowly takes his hand away from my mouth.

"Now is it going to be the easy way or the hard way?" He says grabbing onto my arm tightly.

"I-I'll go w-with y-you." I stutter. I was so freaking scared about what he would do if I didn't go with him.

"Good girl." He says, pulling me along behind him.

His grip tightens around my arm and he starts walking faster. I can't keep up with him and I trip over my feet a couple times.

We stop in front of a car and the guy pushes me into the front seat. He grabs my hands forcefully and ties them together behind my back and he ties a shirt around my head & pushes it in my mouth so I can't talk. I whimper because the rope that's around my hands is really tight. The guy hops in the car and he looks over at me. It's still pitch black so I can't see him at all.

"Get ready for a ride baby"

We start driving and I remember thinking of so many things and quietly crying, then I just blacked out.

~~~~~

I woke up in a large room and I looked around. I was laying in a king-size bed in a room I wasn't familiar with & I remember last night. I look down at my hands and I realize they're not tied together anymore, and my outfit is changed. I'm wearing a black, low v-neck tank top & a long red flannel over top, but then I realize I'm not wearing pants. I'm just wearing the underwear and bra I was wearing the night before.

How did I get in this? Did that guy change my clothes while I was passed out? He saw me in just my bra and underwear...

I get up from the bed and I walk over to the wall-length mirror that's in the room. I look at myself in the mirror and I want to cry. I look so bad.

What is going to happen to me?

I look around the room for my other clothes to put on but they're not anywhere. There aren't any pants that I can put on either.

There's a knock on the door and the guy walks in.

I take in a sharp breath and he looks at me up & down.

He walks over to me and I stand still. I am frozen. He sets his hands on my waist.

I still can't freaking see what he looks like. He's wearing a black beanie and dark sunglasses, so I can't see his face. He has brown hair and he has a piercing on his bottom lip. He's wearing a white tanktop and ripped jeans, and I see that he has tattoos on both of his arms.

"Goodmorning sexy." He grumbles in my ear then he kisses my neck.

He finds my sweet spot and a moan slips from my mouth. I don't know where that came from. I'm 16, I haven't even been in a relationship yet.

He smirks against my skin and pulls back. He looks down at me and he pulls me against his body.

"What's your name sweetheart?"

"Kenzie" I say quietly.

"How old are you Kenzie?"

"16" I say.

"Ah good so you're pretty innocent then?"

I feel a blush creep onto my cheeks and I curse to myself in my head.

He smirks and he leans in next to my ear.

"I'm 19. I'll teach you everything." He whispers.

I take a deep breath and he pulls away.

"W-who are y-you?" I stutter.

"I'm Carter." He says.

"W-what do y-you want f-from m-me?" I stutter again.

"Everything. You are mine now." He says.

"I will never be yours." I mumble under my breath really quietly.

I gasp when he suddenly presses me up against the wall. I guess he heard that. Crap.

"You are mine and I will do anything I want with you. You can not disobey me or you will be punished, and it won't be good. Do you understand me bitch?" He says in an angry voice.

I nod my head and then he pulls me off of the wall & he pulls me behind him downstairs, into a kitchen.

"Sit down." He says pointing to a bar stool. I take a seat, not wanting to piss him off again.

He starts getting out things to eat for breakfast and I look at all of it. I'm so hungry.

"Would you like breakfast too?" He asks me sweetly.

I swear he's Bipolar. He was just pissed a second ago and now he's all sweet.

"Y-yes please." I say.

I watch him pour a bowl of cereal and he places it in front of me.

I look down at it and Carter says, "Eat it."

I start eating and I watch Carter sit down across from me & he eats too.

He leaves the room and I'm left alone, but not for long. He sets my clothes, that I was wearing yesterday, down in front of me, along with my purse & I look at him.

"Get changed. I'm taking you shopping." He says.

He goes to walk out of the room and before he leaves completely he turns around,

"We're leaving in a half an hour." He says.

And then he's gone.