Chapter 35- What happened?

Kenzie's POV

Once we get back to the house, Carter pulls his car into the garage and we both get out.

Carter pulls me inside and we walk right upstairs without saying anything to anyone.

Carter pulls me into my bedroom and closes the door behind us. He lets go of my hand and locks the door.

"Kenzie. What can I do to you right now? I know you're sore from last night. But babe I want you. Bad." He says, putting his hands gently on my hips.

"Well what can I do to you?" I say, biting my lip as I look at him.

"Anything you want to baby girl." He says.

"Then you can do anything you want to me. Even though I'm sore." I say with a small smirk on my face.

"Baby." He says, leaning down to kiss me.

I want to put on lingerie or something. I want to surprise him.

"I have to change clothes real quick, I feel disgusting. I'll be back in a minute or two and we can do something." I say, giving him a little wink.

"Alright I'm going to run back to my room and grab some stuff. I'll be back." He says, then he walks out of the room, pulling the door shut behind him again.

I quickly go over to my dresser and I open the one drawer. I look through the drawer and I try to decide on what lingerie outfit to wear for him.

I finally pick one out. He'll love this one. It's one of the ones he picked out for me.

I quickly grab a huge t-shirt from my drawer that was Carter's, and I go into the bathroom with both my lingerie and the t-shirt.

I take off all my clothes so I'm completely naked and then I put on the light blue & white lingerie.

[ I CONNECTED A PICTURE TO THE CHAPTER :) ]

Once I put it on, I look at myself in the mirror.

Damn...I look good.

I smile to myself, and I decide to not put on the t-shirt over top. I leave the t-shirt on the sink counter and I mess with my hair a little.

*Knock Knock*

"Kenzie? Babe? Are you done?" I hear Carter ask.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a second. Just sit on the bed and wait for me." I say.

I mess up my hair a little and I look at myself one more time in the mirror, then I decide I'm good.

I walk to the door and I unlock it, but I don't open it yet.

"Carter?" I say, loud enough so he'll hear me through the door.

"Yes Kenzie?" I hear him say.

"Close your eyes. I have a surprise for you." I say.

"Okay my eyes are closed." He says.

I slowly open the door and I peek my head out, making sure his eyes are closed.

I finish opening the door and I turn off the bathroom light since the bedroom light is enough. I stand against the doorway, and I move around a little to find a way to look sexy standing here.

"Babe can I please open my eyes now?" He asks.

"Yes." I say.

He opens his eyes and the first thing he sees is me standing in the doorway. His eyes widen a little as he looks me up & down, and he licks his lips as he's looking at me. Oh shit that kind of turned me on.