-Prologue-

YOU NEVER LIKED killing people, let alone lying to your team for all these years. For four endless years, all you had done was lie. And if that wasn't enough , your missions never gave you reason to explain what you did on your off time.

Whatever you'd call your real job- possibly assassin, never gave you the satisfaction of pride. If anything you felt numb to the killings.

And one thing that did give you that feeling was the fact you were under the teams nose this whole time.

"Are you ready?" Jade asked, loading up the glock 19 in her possession. Her face was stern and her body was still, controlling her shaking hands to the best of her ability.

A large farm house belonging to a politician named Jacob Taylor stared back at you. Looking through his daughters window sent shivers down your spine thinking of her growing up without a father before you remembered what he did.

You nodded your head with a sigh and turned to face Jade. "Yeah I am".

She smiled and handed you the gun before getting out of the car. Both of you wore pantsuits- hers a deep purple and yours a blinding white color.

Leafs crunched under your heels on the walk to the front door lined with cobblestone. "Let's please get this over with I have things to do" you scowled.

"Oh yeah and what's that" Jade laughed, raising  a single brow.

Truly you didn't have things to do necessarily but it wasn't a lie you wanted to get this over with.

"I need to sleep" you say.

You lifted your hand up to the door, knocking three times. Preparing your credentials, your foot tapped on the wood patio. Jade didn't say anything, just simply looked down to the floor wondering what she did to get this job.

Suddenly the door flung open to reveal Jacob: extremely drunk.

"Hello Mr. Taylor, we are Agents Borgia and Y/l/n. May we come in to ask you a few questions about a government issue?" Jude says curtly.

Jacob gazed between the two of you. "Alright then" you nodded with a straight face and walked into the home.

"Don't worry this won't take long" you smirked.

-

Playlist
1. Champagne Problems- Taylor Swift
"She would've made such a lovey
bride, what a shame
she's fucked in the head"
2. Don't Blame Me- Taylor Swift
"Don't blame me
love make me crazy, if it doesn't
you ain't doing it right"
3. Black Out Days- Phantogram
"Fireworks explode my hands,
if I could paint the sky
would all the stars shine a bloody red?"
4. Do I wanna Know?- Arctic Monkeys
"Do I wanna know
if this feeling goes both ways?
Sad to see you go,
was sorta hoping you'd stay"
5.  Afraid- The Neighbourhood
"When I wake up I'm afraid
someone else
might take my place"