-Chapter 1-

YOU LOOKED DOWN TO YOUR HANDS and watch the blood seep into your skin, consuming the flesh of your palm

YOU LOOKED DOWN TO YOUR HANDS and watch the blood seep into your skin, consuming the flesh of your palm. Jade was still as always, blood staining her hands a well.

There was nothing to stop what you could do let alone go back in time. This was what you signed up for at birth- no going back. Just for a moment you thought about that little girl again. Every time a streetlight flashed by the car window another false memory of Jacobs daughter sobbing in pain and sorrow: moments worse the others.

When you closed your eyes you saw yourself in her shoes while you relived the pain of your parents drifting away. Not necessarily death, but the sudden urge to give up all hope on you.

"Y/n you know we can't control this" Jade finally says with a whisper.

Tears pricked your eyes but never fell.

They never did.

"I've already accepted that" you sneered.

Dispute the black scenery you could see her body tense at your harsh words. Her brown curly hair secure in a bun.

"No you haven't. And thinking about the future or past won't get you anywhere with our job, alright?" you needed her tough love to believe there was really a reason for everything.

Silence fell over the both of you while you caught a battle on who would speak first.

"I've been lying to the team for four years I can't keep hiding from them. Jade i'm not like you- I-I can't just sit around and wait for things to come."

Immediately her mouth dropped open as she scrambled to find the correct words to reply. Your phone puzzled in your pocket allowing her leeway from the tension.

You looked down at the caller ID to see Aaron Hotchner. You rolled your eyes.

He was the only one to come close to revealing your real identity because to him you are Fallon Russo- to the whole team you are. Most days he will become suspicious on how you never talked about your life or fun weekend killings, or your childhood.

Fallon Russo has no friends and no childhood.

"Agent Russo" you answered curtly. Jade pulled out a cigarette and lighter, putting the smoke in your mouth. When she lit the flame you leaned over to light it.

"Agent we have a case it's very urgent please meet at the tarmac in 10" he says through the phone. It didn't take a profiler to hear the slight anger in his voice while talking to you.

Hadn't you know better you'd think he was sweet on you. After his wife gave birth he became distant and rude to you along with the nagging curiosity.

"No witty greeting today my love? Just agent?" you teased watching Jade stifled a laugh.

A puff of smoke rang through the air filling the car. You looked as it swirled around the small area. Only occasionally would you smoke, mostly after hard missions to relieve some stress.