-Epilogue-

Trigger Warning: Description of Suicide

AARON WAS WALKING down a grassy path of land

AARON WAS WALKING down a grassy path of land. The air was existent but he couldn't feel the temperature on his skin. The sun was shining perfectly with no heat, and the grass tickled his ankles.

Looking down, he saw his attire of some white slacks and a cream colored button up. Confusion over took him as he started to run through the field, desperate to find an answer as to why he was here.

"Anyone!" he yelled into the distance. Only a single tree was in sight that had large pink flowers covering the branches like sleeves of clothing. His heart started to race quickly. "Is anyone there!"

He was yelling helplessly. Continuing to run towards the tree, he spots a white blanket decorated with a picnic basket and wine. A woman's back was towards him and he knew it wasn't Haley.

"Who are you?" Aaron asked the woman. You turned around to face him with a bright smile. His breath caught and all he could feel was emotion.

"Aaron, please come sit" you patted the spot next to you, opening up the wine. Your skin was glowing with color, hair brushed and flowing, you looked alive.

"What's happening? Your dead..." he trailed off painfully.

You laughed at him like it was a stupid question, "Tell me something I don't know. Come, I'll explain everything."

Hesitantly he walked over to you and sat down. He wanted to reach out and touch you, feel your skin in the palm in his hand just like three years ago when you laid in the hotel room with a fever the night you died. Despite what happened, he grieved you, for so long that he could barely see his own kid.

"Am I dead?" Aaron asked. You shook your head happily with a grin. "No your not, but I did see what happened" you whispered.

Aarons eyes widened with sadness. "Here lay down" you said. Your face was laced with confusion as your hands touched his abdomen, after examining your hands. "Your bleeding."

"What?" he looked down to see nine red lines of blood seeping through the cream shirt. Your hands weren't stained with blood though.

"I can't believe he did this" you whispered. His chest contracted and he reached up to touch your cheek, it felt like the air came back to him once he felt you.

"I'm okay Y/n. Everything is okay."

Slowly, you pulled up his shirt but the lines and blood was gone, another smile took over you. "Yes your right."

"What am I doing here?" he asked once again.

Groaning in frustration, you popped the cork on the wine bottle. You look exactly the same as three years ago, soft skin, bright eyes and a smile full of life. A loud giggle appeared in the distance and his head snapped to the sound, but no one was there.