Run! (Markiplier x Tiny Y/n)

Enjoy my friends! Very slowly starting to update my books so keep an eye out for stories!

For @maple__moth

Running running running... keep moving moving moving... KEEPING RUNNING CAUSING THE GIANT IS BYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
Y/n could only run through the impossibly large forest and try not to let their lungs seize from lack of air as the ground shook. What was worse is the giant laughed, taking his sweet time in terrifying the poor human. They don't know how they got here, only that in this world, it's eat or be eaten. And Y/n being barely three inches in size, made them an easy target, and one that quickly caught a passing giant's hungry eyes. Y/n could feel their body screaming for rest and a way to escape the oncoming threat.

"Aw come on little buddy, I'm not gonna kill ya~," The giant cooed and stomped the ground so hard Y/n shrieked and fell. They panicked and struggled to get up, but there was a sudden harsh pressure on their leg and suddenly gravity was gone and they were quickly hundreds of feet off the ground. Y/n covered their mouth trying to breath through their nose without anymore screaming, but that was hard. Y/n froze meeting the giant's face. No... can that be?!

"M-markiplier?" Y/n whimpered with a stutter. The giant seemed surprised for a second and rolled his brown eyes the next.

"Yeah so what?" He scowled at them. Y/n whimpered again as the pressure on their leg got worse.

"I-I'm a huge f-fan of your v-videos!" They cried and Mark suddenly burst out laughing.

"Oh really? A little snack like you a fan of a predator like me? Quit trying to save your own skin and take your death like a good snack," he growled and lifted Y/n high over his head, ignoring their screaming and begging and crying. He gave them a long gross lick and slurped them up into his mouth like a wet noodle. Y/n froze in the humid darkness and screamed as the floor moved and nearly drowned them in salaiva. Mark groaned in delight at the weak struggles of the human he found. And dang he found a good one! Sweet and rich and salty, it was the perfect dessert flavor! He smirked at the sudden kicks on his teeth and shoved them onto his molars. Y/n paled as sharp teeth pressed down on their body and they stopped fighting, now just bawling their e/c eyes out.

"M-mark! *hic* please stop!" They begged and Mark purred licking their face and body, and smirked. He liked their flavor, might as well keep them around for a while. Mark tilted his head back, and groaned feeling them helplessly struggle to stop their descent. Mark waited until they were lodged in his throat from their head to their waist and gave a strong gulp and traced the squirming lump down to his storage stomach. Y/n screamed and cried and thrashed, but the tight fleshy tunnel didn't allow much movement and they yelped getting shoved down into a darker place. Y/n whimpered and sobbed harder, realizing they were gonna die. They silently said goodbye to their Friends and family and apologize for everything they ever did wrong. With that, Y/n passed out against the storage walls from stress and crying.

Mark licked his lips at the sweet aftertaste the morsel he found left behind and felt them pass out. Theyd be okay, he wouldn't kill them, oh no, their taste was much too valuable for that. Mark phone admit it but he was curious as to how this tiny knew about his channel, as most of the Tinies weren't even in good clothes. Maybe their last owner let them watch his channel? Who knows. But when he got home, Mark would find out.

And in the end, Mark got himself a new pet for dessert~

Not my best story but hope you liked it! 😋