I'm Sorry! (Pred Jack x prey Anti)

For Gracie_is_everything Sorry this took forever and this will kinda run off of the last Anti x Jack story called Just One Game.😅

Contains safe unwilling v*re

Jack's POV

That's IT!!! I'm beyond done with Anti's bullsh*t! I go to the egos' house and thankfully I found Anti asleep in his room, a smirk on his smug sleeping face. I told Marvin my plan and he readily agreed to it! He cast a spell on me and Anti. I smirked and took the now two-inch tall Anti and dropped him into a wine glass. He woke with a start and froze at the sight of me.

Anti's POV

Oh sh*t! Oh f*ck! I was in a wine glass and Jack was huge! I panicked and tried to teleport, but I couldn't. Marvin... Jack lifted up the glass with me in it and went to the fridge. I was shaking with fear. What was Jack gonna do to me?! Jack grabbed chocolate milk from the fridge and poured it into the cup. The cold liquid quickly filled the glass and I struggling to keep my head up. Jack brought the glass to his lips and took a gulp. I thankfully was able to swim away but Jack just smirked down at me. "Don't worry, glitch b*tch. This is just payback for what you've done to me and my other egos," Jack said bringing the glass back to his mouth. I screamed and swam for my life as the current kept pulling at me. "I'M SORRY JACK!!! PLEASE!!!" I cried, coughing out milk from my mouth. Jack just laughed at my attempts and pleading. "That sounds a lot like what I said when you did this to me," he smirked. Jack tipped the glass back, and with a huge wet gulp, I was sucked into his throat. I almost drowning in chocolate milk and Jack tossed and splashed me around. I heard him purring as gravity betrayed me to his throat. With a loud slrking sound, I was swallowed alive. It was a quick slide down and I landed with a splash in his stomach. Chocolate milk surrounded me and I banged on the stomach walls.

"JACK PLEASE LET ME OUT!!" I begged. Jack laughed and poked his stomach, making me fall back.

"No, not now anyway," he said. I was confused. Jack seemed to catch onto my confusion because he said, "Marvin helped me quite a bit for this." I scowled. When I get my hands on Marvin I'm gonna kick his a$$! "So, I-I'm not going to die here?" I asked.

"Nah, but you're staying in here for a while, as well as staying this size for a while longer," Jack replied, but I could hear his smirk. At this point I just gave in; Marvin had the power to grow me back and give my powers back, so I was stuck as a two-inch tall demon until further notice. And Jack was probably gonna be a pred until further notice too.

Heh... who knew karma tasted like chocolate milk?

SORRY DIS IS SHORT!!! Like dang, probably my shortest story ever... Hope you enjoyed tho!