His Little Sacrifice

For @kaiuya

So I'm using my new OC Razz, god of destruction and death. When ya think about it, he is kinda a demon so either way he's our demon in this story and I'll also be using my OC Nora as the princess. You can find them both in my OC book :3

Nora:

It was late in the evening of a rainy day in the middle of summer and 19 year old Princess Nora hated it

It was late in the evening of a rainy day in the middle of summer and 19 year old Princess Nora hated it. Actually, at the moment she hated everything and was terrified for her life. A mile behind her was her kingdom, and half a mile in front of her was a small field, and behind the field was a forest that very few ever ventured in. Behind the forest, was a vast mountain range. Nora glared fearfully at them.. he would be coming soon.

Nora was a sacrifice. No, not just a sacrifice, THE sacrifice.. the one the monster swore that if he had her, the Royal Princess and only heir, he'd never come for a maiden again. Her parents were devastated, but they couldn't refuse that monster or he'd kill off the entire kingdom. Nora was wearing a simple white short sleeved dress that stopped just above her ankles, and wore a blood red sash around her waist. Her long curly black hair was down and she wore no shoes. She stood on a large flat stone platform, and chains on her wrists connecting to the stone kept her from running. Four torches surrounded her, causing the rain water on her body to glistened off her brown skin, making her sparkle and nearly glow. At this point, Nora might as well had a large sign that read:
"HERE'S YOUR DINNER!!!"

Suddenly.. the ground vibrated rhythmically, almost like a heartbeat. Nora filled with dread and pulled at her chains which caused the rusted metal to dig into her wrists. Her skin bled as the monster started to come into view. Thunder roared and lightening flashed as he knelt down and looked at the pathetic human struggling to escape her fate and chuckled cruelly.

"For a Princess, I'd think you'd have a little more, I don't know, dignity?" He smirked at the Princess, who froze at his husky and cruel voice. It sent shudders of fear down her spine, and her chocolate brown eyes met glowing deep red ones, resting on a pitch black face that bared white fanged teeth at her in a smirk. He looked human but wasn't.. Nora felt sick to her stomach and tugged at her chains again, but the monster pinched her chains and she paled realizing how big he was. She was smaller then his pointer finger! Nora flinched when he snapped the metal chains off the stone as easily as snapping a tiny twig in half and held them both in between his thumb and index. He smirked and yanked her forward causing her to yelp and trip, falling onto her hands and knees. He was clearly enjoying seeing his little sacrifice on a leash and in such distress. Nora didn't stand up, thinking he'd just knock her over again.

"P-please sir.. if you're going to k-kill me please do me a f-final request and make it quick," she begged with a whimper, her head bowed as her body trembled. The monster snickered and burst out in laughter.

"Kill you? Oh no sweet cakes," he sneered and lifted her up to his face by her chains, making Nora wince at the pain. "I can't kill ya. Not now at least~.  You're my last sacrifice from here, so my little princess, you get special treatment," he smirked and started walking towards the mountains. Nora whimpered in fear as he walked through the woods, carrying her beside him like a potato sack. Her arms felt numb from dangling by the chains and she was cold.. so cold. If the giant didn't kill her, maybe she'll get lucky and hyperthermia will.