Tiny Anti x Pred Marvin

For  @Gracie_is_everything
To anyone who is sensitive to death topics, do NOT keep reading this because SPOILER ALERT! Anti dies...

It had been a bad day for the egos of Jacksepticeye. Most of them were hurt and emotionally hurting as all of this corona stuff has been affecting Jack's mood badly. Anti wasn't much help either, him tormenting everyone first chance he got. Marvin in particular was fed up with Anti and decided to do something about it. He began going through spells and such to see what he could do, like take his powers away or make him stop talking. He went through the house seeing what he could use for spells and accidentally dropped a very unique bit of potion on a few cookies in the kitchen.

Anti walked into the kitchen and noticed five cookies just sitting on a plate. Without a second thought, Anti devoured all of them. But when he finished he felt weird. He shook his head trying to keep his eyes open but passed out. When he woke up he was in Marvin's room, barely half a centimeter tall. He panicked and tried to use his powers to go back to regular size, but that failed. Marvin entered his room, too into his books to see Anti, not that anyone could see him at that height.

"HEY MARVIN!!! WHATEVER KIND OF SPELL IS THIS, UNDO IT!!!" Anti screamed, but Marvin didn't hear. Anti growled and climbed up a glass cup of water, and once he was on the brim of it, he began screaming at Marvin who once again didn't hear. Marvin did, however, grab the water glass so abruptly that Anti fell into the water and struggled to get to the surface. Marvin began guzzling the water and Anti really began to scream and swim for his life.

"MARVIN!!! WATCH WHAT YOU DRINK!!!" Anti shouted to no avail. Marvin drunk the water down to the last drop and swished it around in his mouth before swallowing. He noted the odd but sweet taste in the water and shrugged it off. Anti, however, was screaming his lungs out, trying desperately to get Marvin's attention from the blackness of his stomach. The stomach was mostly filled with water and then Anti felt something. He winced in pain as stomach acids began to mix with the water, eating away at his flesh.

"MARVIN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET ME OUT!!!" Anti screamed, struggling against pain and drowning. Marvin didn't hear any of what was happening in his stomach and was too deep in his books to notice or care. Anti began to silently cry and stopped struggling knowing it was hopeless. The acids ate away at him, the pain had numbed his body. Blood and flesh mixed with the acid water and Anti's head vanished underneath the surface forever.

A few hours later, Marvin had come up with a spell that should deal with Anti, but first, he needed a bathroom break. Marvin quickly finished using the toiletries and noted that his turds were almost a bright green.

"Too many cookies I guess," Marvin muttered flushing the toilet and washing his hands. "Now to find Anti."

Dang short, but I'm not good at writing death scenes. Sorry! T-T