Autodragons Wheeljack x Miko

Hey! Wheeljack does have wings, they are grey and green! This story was requested by KatelynHammaker
And I have to be honest, this was a very detailed request 🤣🤣🤣
Enjoy guys!

I was thinking about Wheeljack x Miko it starts like this Jackie takes Miko with him so he can tell miko more about the wreckers, but they were both attacked by Dreadwing and insecticons. Jackie takes on Dreadwing but the insecticons  chase after Miko and she hides in a abandoned mine, but they see where she is hiding and tries to grab, her but can't reach so they start to dig to get to Miko. Now Miko is really scared she calls out Wheeljack's name and Jackie heard her and rushed to get to her after he knocked out Dreadwing but now Miko is in serious trouble because the insecticons have now made the mine bigger for them to get to Miko. One reached in the mine to grab her but only to badly cut her leg which caused her to scream in pain then Wheeljack exploded out of the forest with a war cry with his swords and insectacons came at Jackie but never stood a chance at a angry wrecker. After defeating the insectacons Jackie quietly went to the mine calling Miko's name extremely worried about her nothing happened at first Jackie was about to call her again but then he heard something or should I say, someone.  Miko comes out of the mine but is limping very bad and is very pale she looks at Jackie with a weak smile before she collapses but Jackie quickly catches her and now Jackie needs to get Miko out of here before more cons shows up but then he gets an idea but he needs to to it very carefully and Miko's flavor is caramel, brown sugar, ginger snaps and honey, and after Miko is safe within Jackie's stomach he quickly makes a break for the base and as Jackie flies off he rubs his stomach to see Miko is ok and Miko half asleep she feels Jackie rubbing his stomach to help her feel better and she snuggling the stomach wall which Jackie feels causes him to purr like cat Miko hears the purring and falls asleep.

I'm sorry, I just couldn't write this story XD
I hate to say it Kate, but you wrote the short story yourself XD