Pay Back (Knockout x Brittany)

continuing from Brittany's story.

For @Jack5555583

Contains safe semi-willing v*re

Brittany's POV

It has been a month, possibly a month and a half since Knockout brought me to his base, which I later learned was a giant alien ship. I spent about a day inside of his robo-guts and I spent most of it sleeping. When he finally let me out, he "introduced" me to his "master"; a giant Buckethead named Megatron. Knockout later told me that I was lucky I wasn't killed on the spot and that I would be staying with him for a very long time. I was pissed off course, especially since the first two weeks I couldn't even leave the stupid med bay. I want to leave, not because I wanted to escape, but because I wanted to explore. There's nothing at home for me to go back to. But word quickly got around that a human was staying on the ship and that I was Knockout's human and that those who hurt me should "prepare for surgery"? Anyway, once KO was positive that I wasn't planning on leaving, he let me roam around. Under the conditions that I get back to him at certain times and I avoid contact with Megatron and Starscream. I bumped into Soundwave on accident but he didn't do anything and Lazerbeak seemed to like me enough. I guess me becoming LB's new "friend" was enough for Sounders to trust me. I like Soundwave; he doesn't mind me bugging him and I'm pretty sure he likes that I keep Lazerbeak company when he's busy. Knockout eventually got me some of the necessities I would need to survive, like food, water, clothes, and a few other things. A small area for me was set up in his quarters and was basically shoved under his bed, to "lessen my risk of death".

Back to right now, I'm wearing a black tank top and dark skinny jeans, as well as a black and red button-up shirt around my middle. My red pixie cut hair is a mess and I have brown boots on my feet. KO, however, had been ignoring me for the past two days for some reason. I didn't like it very much, but getting a vain egotistical alien robot to pay attention to your shenanigans is harder then it looks! I sit on the computer and try to read some of the stuff. I can't really read it, but Soundwave taught me the letters. It's a problem of remembering them. After about five minutes I get one word; eat. And that word made me freeze for a second. I think back to when I first met KO and what he did to me. I shudder a bit. I really hated that and I'm still PO-ed about it. I decided to walk around the ship. I climbed down the desk thing and ran towards the door, which thankfully opened for me. I had gotten a lot thinner and more strong with all this running and climbing I've been doing! KO didn't notice me leave so I wandered the halls of the Nemesis, trying to think of a way to get back at Knockout when I wandered into a dark room. It looked like a Cybertronian bedroom, but I had no ideas as to whose room it was. Thankfully, after a minute the lights turned on and DAMN this room was in worse shape than mine! Scrap was everywhere: on the bed, floor, and everywhere! A giant dented metal punching bag stood off to the corner and I noticed a picture of Knockout with another bot. The other bot was navy blue and black and had an orange face and an eyepatch. He was also giving a goofy grin and gave Knockout bunny ears while KO had struck a sassy pose and a sly smirk, completely unaware of the other bot's photobomb. That's when I grew curious.

"How come I've never seen that guy before?" I asked myself.

"Because he's dead." I yelped and took a fighting stance only to see that it was just Steve, a vehicon who was a good friend of mine. Zack, Mark, and Ryan stood behind Steve in the hallway. I remembered when Knockout first captured me he said I reminded him of his dead friend. I felt a little bad but that didn't excuse eating me. I followed Steve out of the room and he set me on his shoulder. These guys were doing their patrol when they walked by so I guess they figured I would just tag along. Shortly we walked by a storage room that looked promising for some reason. "Hey Steve, set me down please," I asked tapping his shoulder. Steve set me down and Mark, Zach, and Ryan watched me. I entered the room to find black car paint. Then an evil idea crossed my mind. I quickly explain my idea to the Legion of Steve (the five of us) and they quickly went on board with this. Zach even said, "If I get scrapped, it'll be worth it!"