001

IT WAS A HUGE GROUP OF STUDENTS,

shouting their lungs out while enjoying the fight in front of them. Sounds of punches and groans of pain were filling up the surrounding. Two females, dressed up in school uniform observed them from afar.

"You see that crowd... They gather here every day and block the road. It is really troublesome and no one dares to raise their voice against them because of their intimidating looks." One of the girls informed."This is the only road to my home and if I don't reach home on time, my mom scolds me. You are good at fighting right? Can you please tell them to move?" She asked her friend who stared at the crowd with an emotionless face.

"Suzi, if you had a problem like this you should've told me earlier." She handed her bag and started walking towards the crowd. "FINISH HIM!! FINISH HIM!!" The crowd of boys shouted ignorant of the fact that someone was intruding into their fighting area. As the female walked closer and closer, many eyes shifted towards her. She wore big round glasses and her hairstyled in two pigtails. At first look, anyone would think of her as a nerd.

"Uh...hello? She spoke up as she stood in the middle. The shouting and cheering came to an end and everyone looked towards her curiously. "Can you all please move out of the way? This is a road people use and I don't think it's right to gather around here and fight." She said politely to the guys fighting but her words caused an uproar."HUH!!! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO TELL US WHAT TO DO AND WHAT NOT?!" The big guy who was fighting shouted and towered in front of the girl trying to scare her.

"You should go away, this guy is dangerous" A guy, lying on the floor with bruises all over his face and covered in blood, spoke up trying to keep the girl safe. The female glanced towards him and scoffed. "Don't worry about me, worry about yourself. Why are you even fighting even when you know you are weak?"

"HEY BITCH, JUST GO AWAY. IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" the big guy shouted again. "Actually, it is my business. My friend uses this road to reach her home and just because you all are gathered here, she can't go. So, I request you to go and fight somewhere else" She smiled at him.