025

SHE WANTED TO RUN AWAY,

far from Mikey's sight or rather she wanted him to be far from her sight. Throughout the day this was the moment when she regretted taking the job. Out of all the people, why does she have to face Mikey again? 

Looking at him made her feel mixed emotions. She didn't know what her relationship with him was. When her eyes met him, it felt as if the world around them had stopped. It's just them and the awkward atmosphere. She stood up from her seat and decided to walk away like nothing ever happened. She wanted to pretend that she didn't come to take the order, the gang members didn't miss behave with her, she didn't hit one of them and she never came across Mikey.

But just as she was about to walk away, Mikey held her shoulder and pushed her back down at the seat, and proceeded to take a seat next to her. She couldn't figure out what he wanted with her. "Did you hit him?" He asked, pointing towards the person she hit. The intimidating look that Mikey had on his face could've been enough to scare off anyone but she knew that what she did was right so there wasn't anything to be scared of.

But deep inside she was a little scared. Scared of the fact that he might hit her again and she is well aware of the power difference between them. Also, she didn't want to turn the restaurant into a battlefield. 

"Did you hit him?" He asked again. 

Y/N let out a breath and faced him "Yes I did, an insulant brat like him needs to be taught a lesson." She said looking straight into his eyes. Staring at him made her realize that his eyes were dark, there wasn't any light in them. It was different from what they used to be. Mikey lost many precious people but he would still smile and have a little spark of light when he was with her but right now, she can't see that spark.

She felt bad... A slight feeling of guilt. 

"He was passing lewd comments so I had to do it." She continued. 

He raised his eyebrows and looked at him "What did he say?" He asked. 

"I don't think you'll like to hear it." She replied trying to dodge the question. "Tell me! don't worry about whether I'll like it or not."