036

"WHO ARE YOU?"

"WHO ARE YOU?"

Y/N's brows shot up. "What?" She couldn't believe what she heard. Takemichi came rushing into the room and yanked Y/N out of the room. "What th-"

"Y/N!! Listen to me! The doctors said that he is still under the effects of anesthesia so talking to him about anything important will be pointless because he will act pretty much like he is drunk. He most probably doesn't know who he is right now."

Y/N smacked Takemichi's arm "You should've told me earlier about this!!!! I freaking got a heart attack a second ago!!"

"But I tri-"

She again didn't listen to him entered the room slowly. Not wanting to surprise Mikey. "My Taiyaki swam away in the ocean..." Mikey said. "I need it back!!" He pouted as he crossed his arms. His actions made Y/N laugh as she walked closer to his bed.

He glanced at her and his eyes widened. "Woah!! You are so pretty..."

Those words made her feel the heat in her face. "What's your name? I want to know it because you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen..."

WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?! I-

Mikey turned his face to the other side and huffed "But my girlfriend is prettier so you have no chance with me!!"

"G-girlfriend?" Y/N asked.

He gave her a nod with a huge smile on his face "Yup!!! And I love her so much. She is an angel who dropped from heaven just for me. Wonder if it hurt her when she dropped...? Anyways... She is the best!!"

Y/N shifted a little in her place as she glanced at Sumire who looked away.  "What's her name?" Y/N asked.

"Her name... Why? You wanna fight her and show that you are supreme?" Mikey asked which made Y/N laugh and mentally groan.

Mikey... Why are you like this? Just tell me the god damn name!!!

"My girlfriend is super duper strong!! She can take down at least 50 men all by herself. But I've never seen her go all out in a fight and isn't required because she has me!! Why will she have to fight when I am with her. I'll protect her. You can fight her if you want to end up in a hospital."