╏010.1

~ALTERNATIVE~

~ALTERNATIVE~

You can skip this if you don't want to read the outcome which could happen if Takemichi didn't change anything!!

"Y/N, HURRY OR ELSE I'LL LEAVE YOU BEHIND!"

Mikey shouted from downstairs. "How can you leave your date behind? Huh?" Y/N shouted back as she checked herself one last time in the mirror , making sure that she looked nice.

Mikey decided to take her on a date after exhausting himself with gang stuff. Y/N quickly made her way downstairs , not wanting to make Mikey wait any longer and miss the opportunity to go on a date with him.

"Let's go, I am ready" she said. Mikey looked at her , making him skip a heartbeat, "You.... look beautiful." That compliment made
Y/N blush , "eh , Thanks. You look handsome like always" She smiled and held his hand.

Mikey didn't bring his bike with him because he wanted to walk with Y/N to the dating spot. They were supposed to spend the day happily with eachother but Y/N had an uneasy feeling.

"Mikey is it fine for us to go on a date when there's so much going on in Toman. First the new captain for 3rd division and Takemichi having a fight then Baji leaving Toman and joining Valhalla and now Kazutora declaring a fight between the two gangs"

Mikey tightened the grip on Y/N's hand ," Don't worry so much. I want to spend a day with you without worrying about the gang. Nothing can change and the fight will happen so why can't we go on a date to calm ourselves before that day comes?"

"You are right" Y/N muttered.

I haven't checked up on Dark Angels , I wonder what's going on over there. I can't even go to the hideout since Mikey is almost with me everytime. If he finds out I wonder what his reaction would be. Y/N thought.

---

"Wait!! I didn't know we were coming to an amusement park!" Y/N said.

"I know you love amusement parks but your parents are always working and you need to take care of your siblings so I suppose it's your first time in 7 years."