008

DAY-7

DAY-7

THE SKY WAS COVERED WITH

dark clouds. I walked down the streets as the rain poured over me. I opened my umbrella and continued walking to my destination. I didn't sleep well last night, the thoughts of Toman gets destroyed , Mikey dying kept me awake.

Even though I knew that Mikey doesn't die in future, it still bothered me. My own death bothered me. Will anything change if I know that going to reform school will be a reason to my death. Will I be able to prevent myself from killing people? I had many questions and I wanted Takemichi to go back in future and find the answers to them.

I reached my destination, I came to visit Shinichiro's grave. I don't know why but I felt like it. It wasn't his death anniversary , so I didn't expect anyone to be there but I saw Mikey, Draken , Takemichi and Chifuyu.

"You guys.." I muttered loud enough for them to hear. Mikey was sitting infront of grave while the others stood behind him. "Y/N, why are you here?" Mikey asked. "Who knows...." I looked up in the sky, "I just felt like coming here"

"By the way Mikey, you will catch a cold if you keep sitting there. You are all wet" I said as I put my umbrella over him and let the rain fall upon me. It was refreshing for some reason. "Shinichiro was a really nice guy" Draken said. "Yeah he was." I mumbled.

What do I do Shinichiro?

-----------------------

-FLASHBACK-

"Old man look Shinichiro is skipping Dojo classes" I said as I watched Shinichiro sneak out. "Y/N why would you do that" he said and ran away. I was 8 years old when my mom enrolled me into dojo class because I insisted and because she and dad were usually busy with work.

My mom would drop me in the class after school and pick me up at 8pm. So I would spend most of my time with the Sano family. That's how I met Mikey, Baji and everyone.

---

"Shinichiro, I wanna ride with you on the bike!!" I said as I jumped on his back , "Y/N no , I am busy right now." He replied , "If you don't take me out then I am going to tell old man that you lie about practicing dojo afterwards"