012

THE ROOM WAS SURROUNDED WITH,

Voices of different people until Y/N came. Everything stopped the moment she entered. She was greeted with a bow by her gang members. The only sound that could be heard was from her steps. She walked past everyone and stood at a high level. The members didn't raise their heads until she told them to.

"Ok come on, this atmosphere is so tense" She said in a cheerful tone. "Of course it is!! You just came out of the hospital and I am gonna beat that bastard who did that to you. I'll make sure that person doesn't walk on his feet again." A tall blonde haired boy with a slim body said as he clenched his fist and grinted his teeth.

"Quiet down Kaito. You always act so childish I don't know why
Y/N made you the captain of the attack unit" Another male with black hair standing next to him said as he hit Kaito on the back of his head.

"How dare you hit me!" Kaito shouted and grabbed him.

"You wanna fight? Fine by me!"

"Kaito , Ren! Stop it" Sumire shouted. "Don't you dare fight infront of our leader. Anyways we have gathered here because Y/N has something important to convey. I don't want anyone of you to ruin the gathering"

"Members of Dark Angels......

how about we take the top spot?" Y/N said which once again made the room fill with silence. But this time it was the silence of confusion. Sumire was shocked too. Y/N looked to her side and smiled at the female.

"What are you saying?" Sumire mumbled.

"As far as I remember we aren't the top gang right? So why don't we take that spot?"

"But Y/N that's not the reason why this gang was formed right?" Kaito asked.

"I know , but what type of gang helps people?" She chuckled. "Let's defeat all the other gangs and take them under us. That's how we are going to grow"

"She's acting strange" Ren whispered to Kaito. "I know right"

"Y/N I respect your orders but this is just......really different. I mean why do you want to take the top spot all of a sudden?" Ren asked.