033

"Y/N... S...STOP!!"

Sumire said as she coughed out blood but her words didn't reach Y/N. She continued punching her with a blank look on her face. Sumire felt pain in every inch of her body. The fight against Y/N was going to be difficult and she knew about it. She knew that she wasn't a match for her but she still went all the out to fight her. 

Sumire gathered her strength and stopped a punch as she faced Y/N "I admit my defeat. Stop it, please..." 

"You wanted to fight right? Then let's finish it." Y/N said. 

"But- I said the admit my defeat. The fight ends now." 

"But you are still standing..." 

Sumire was terrified by Y/N's words. "Sumire... Take this as the rematch you wanted... The result is still the same. You are still weak and no match for me." Y/N stated making Sumire remember the time when they first met. Their first meeting was with a fight. Sumire challenged Y/N after she saw her beating a group of high schoolers who were troubling some kids. 

She was amazed by the way Y/N swiftly moved around and took down guys who were bigger than her. Sumire had never seen someone fight like that and that was the reason she challenged her but in the end, she lost. 

---

"You still have room to grow. One day you'll be stronger and then defeat me so let's wait for a rematch. Why don't you come with me? Knowing more about your opponent will give you an advantage."  Y/N said as she put forward her hand for Sumire. 

"What's your name and age?" She asked. 

"Sumire... and I'm 12." 

"Oh!! I am older than you?! Nice to meet you Sumire." 

From that day on Sumire followed Y/N. Sumire's household wasn't normal. Her parents would work in Australia leaving her in her brother's care who was the leader of the biggest Yakuza gang at that time. He was strict and just looking at him made Sumire shiver in fear. The cold stares are still engraved in her mind.