002

THEY REACHED Y/N'S HOME,

It was a normal house but Y/N always felt really relaxed and thought of it as the best place whenever she was there but that was only until her siblings are not at home. She got off the cycle and made her way to the doorbell.

"Y/N you are back!!" Satoshi her 8-year-old brother said as he swung open the door, almost hitting her.

"Call me nee-san not Y/N"

"No"

"Nee-san, Satoshi didn't let me play with him" Aiko her 6-year-old sister came crying out of the living room. Give me peace...

She knelt down to Aiko's level and wiped her tears. "Don't worry, Satoshi is bad and we can't do anything about it." She said and Satoshi pulled her hair really hard "You little-" She stopped from almost cursing him. "I am not bad!!" he rebutted but Y/N didn't listen to his words.

"Aiko, I have someone you can play with..." Y/N said with a smile. "You both!! Come in!!" She commanded Draken and Mikey. They entered the house with a smile.

"Woah!! Draken is here!!!" Satoshi exclaimed and jumped on Draken. "Why is Aiko crying?" Mikey asked and picked her up. "Satoshi didn't let me play with him" she replied. "Aww, I will play with you," Mikey said.

Mikey's words melted Y/N's heart. He was always so sweet with her siblings that she doesn't even remember how many times she just stared at him when he played with them in the past. "Satoshi!! Stop pulling Draken's hair!!" Y/N shouted after her attention shifter from Mikey to Draken.

"It's fine," Draken replied.

Y/N scoffed and crossed her arms "Then don't blame me when he rips out your braid and spins like a rope."

Draken gulped and quickly put Satoshi on the floor.

"Anyways, let's go inside," Y/N said.

---

Satoshi and Aiko fidgeted their fingers as Y/N stared at the living room's condition. "Who did this?" She asked. "Yui did it!!" Satoshi pointed at the 4-year-old, who was sitting on the couch and playing with her toys, unaware of anyone else present in the room.