┏005

WE WERE DONE SHOPPING,

and were heading off to Takemichi so that Hina could ask him out for the festival. "Hina I am telling you, you don't need to ask him!! Just drag him with you" I said. "Yeah, he is your boyfriend anyways" Emma joined.

"But what if he is busy?" Hina asked

"Ugh, come on. He is never busy. He even has time to stalk Draken and Mikey" I mumbled the last part. "Y/N, what about you? Are you asking Mikey?" Emma asked. "Nope I am not going to meet him unless and until he and Draken stop fighting"

"Look, there are all over there" Emma pointed out. The boys were playing soccer in the playground.

Mikey and Draken? Have they made up?

"Hmm, Takemichi. Are you free on August 3rd?" Hina asked. "Yes!" He said. "Can you go to the festival with me?"

"Sure!!"

"I told ya Hina. He is your boyfriend why will he turn you down?" I said.

I was just standing by her side looking around when I made eye contact with Mikey and Draken. I quickly looked the other way but they called me out, "Y/N!"

I ignored them.

"Y/N!!" Mikey shouted. "What!!" I shouted back. "We have made up" Draken said.

"Really? So Toman is back together now right?"

"Yes" they smiled. I was really happy to know that everything was normal now. I never want Toman to split nor I want any of my friends to have a fight with eachother.

"Y/N, go ask him" Emma whispered.

"Mikey can I talk to you?"

"Yup , why not Y/N-chin"

We stood a little far from everyone, "Tell me what is it?" He asked. I was flustered but I had to keep my cool. "Since I don't have anything to do on the festival day and I also don't have anyone to go there with. So I was thinking, how about we go together?"