026

"I FEEL NERVOUS

"I FEEL NERVOUS..."

Y/N said while waiting for Kazutora to show up before the glass that separated the two rooms. Kai placed a hand on her shoulder to calm her a little "It will be fine. You are worrying a lot about it. You have been friends so things won't be that bad."

"I hope so..."

The silence surrounding them, soon came to end when they heard footsteps approaching them. "Y/N...? And Kai?" Kazutora mumbled. He felt guilty when his eyes met Y/N's. After all this time, he never apologized to her.

He took a seat and faced them "Hi" he said awkwardly. He expected Y/N to shout at him and take down her anger but he was shocked by the first thing she said.

"How are you doing?"

She had a genuine smile on her face, happy to see her old friend. "You don't need to be kind to me," Kazutora said which took Y/N off guard.

"I know you are angry so don't be kind to me. I have done many bad things in my life and yet you are greeting me with a smile. Why? I never apologized to you either."

"Kazutora, I let go of the past a long time ago. Things that happened back then don't bother me anymore. You don't need to apologize to me. Come to think of it, you didn't do anything to me. So why would you apologize to me in the first place?"

"You don't sound happy," He said.

Silence consumed them. Y/N didn't know what to say. Kazutora was right. Even if she pretended to be happy but deep down she wasn't. Something was missing and she didn't know what it was.

"I am happy. You don't need to worry about that." 

"How are Mikey and the other Toman members doing?"

"Toman no longer exists."

"What?!"

Y/N proceeded to tell him about how the delinquent world changed. She was hesitant at first but hiding things from him wouldn't be the right choice. He needs to know that the 'Kind and sweet Mikey' isn't the same and how things are going on right now. She told him everything that happened during the time he was in the reform school.