016

Y/N WALKED BACK TO HER HOUSE,

She knew that she messed up everything. Even though her goal was only to take revenge from Kisaki but the road she walked was wrong. She just made others go far away from her.

I'll fix it!

She twisted the doorknob of her house and took a deep breath before entering. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Everyone shouted which surprised Y/N.  Everyone had a wide smile on their face which only made Y/N feel sad. Even after she was being mean and was pushing them away , they didn't leave her side.

"Why..?" She asked. She was trying her best not to cry.

Her mom and dad walked over to her and embraced her in a hug. "We'll do anything to bring you back" They whispered which made her tear up.

"I'm sorry... Really sorry..." She mumbled. 

"Y/N...." Satoshi spoke up "I'll..call you nee-san from now on.." He had a small blush due to embarrassment. "And sorry for that day"

"It's fine" She gave him a smile.

In the end she wasn't alone. She had people on her side. Explaining everything to her friends was easier than explaining it to her family. She didn't how she was going to do it. She had two options.

First - Be 100% truthful and explain about everything.

Second - Put up an act of regaining memories.

She gave a lot of thought to it but decided to go with the second option.

Sorry mom and dad but I'll lie to you once again.

The next morning Y/N did what she decided. Everyone was happy and didn't ask much questions to her. Now she had to explain things to Mikey and then everyone else.

First I'll talk to Takemichi and then Mikey.

Y/N called Takemichi to meet at a park. She wanted to ask about the future.

---

"Yo Takemichi!!" She greeted him with a smile. "Y/N? Why did you call me?" He asked as he took a seat next to her. "What happened when you went back in future?"