015

FLASHBACK

FLASHBACK

"The patient had regained consciousness. Hurry" It was a hustle between the doctors. Y/N was finally awake. "Is any of her guardians here?" , "No. Her parents are are at home. But her friend is here for a visit"

Sumire was sitting in the waiting room only in the hopes of seeing Y/N and when she heard the news of her gaining consciousness , she was really happy. After an hour she was finally allowed to meet her.

Sumire entered the room and saw Y/N sitting on her bed gazing the ceiling. "Y/N..." She mumbled and ran over to her to give a hug. "I told you to be careful right?! Why didn't you listen to me?! You are stupid!!"

"You are choking me Sumire"

Sumire let her go and looked at her with teary eyes. "I was wondering why did I survive?" Y/N spoke as she looked out of window at the stary night.

"It would have been better if I died. It was really painful to get beaten up like that. I don't think anyone would survive it but why did I?"

"Y/N shut up! Stop saying stuff like that"

"Do you know what? I feel really numb right now. I can't think about anything properly. I don't know what I am going to with life after I get discharged. But the fact that Kisaki is still trying to ruin everything for Mikey hurts me. He attacked me and I don't know who he will attack next. I want to save Mikey but I can't think of anything" Tears started running down her face.

"You should stop thinking about others for a while. You are not in the perfect state yourself and you are thinking about everyone else." , "The doctors said that you might've lost your memories but you didn't. And thats because you're lucky."

The room was filled with silence. Y/N looked lost in thoughts while Sumire held her hand and thanked god for saving her dear friend.

"What would've happened if I actually lost my memories?" Y/N asked.

"Huh?"

"I might be able to cut myself out of Toman and everyone. Which could result in me getting out of Kisaki's sight. Also if something like that happened and even if Mikey approached me I would push him away. Then Kisaki wouldn't attack me I suppose because I wouldn't have anything to do with Toman."

"But what if I pretend that I don't remember anything?" She looked at Sumire with a smile.

"I can plan Kisaki's death without anyone knowing about it! I saw this one time on TV that a person lost his memories of some years and he remembered everything after that. What if I pretend to lose memories of everyone I met till I was 12!! I can use Dark Angels. Then all I need to do is strike Toman and kill Kisaki without anyone being suspicious. If he dies in a fight then it won't cause much trouble."

"Y/N..... Did you think all that in just 5 minutes?"

"Yes!"

"You have gone crazy!! I got creeps just by listening to it! How are you even going to make everyone believe that you have memory lose?"

"Everyone will believe it if the doctor says." Y/N answered.

"And why would the doctors do what you say them to? Aren't you just a 15 year old?"

"I need your help. Ask your brother to help me."

"You can just ask my brother to kill Kisaki. Why only bribe the doctors?"

"I wanna do it myself. That jackass has been messing around with everyone too much and looking at him just makes me wanna kill him!!"

"Why should I help you?" Sumire asked. Y/N didn't expect an answer like that. "Because I might die in the future"

Sumire agreed on helping. The doctors were easy to bribe and all Y/N had to do now was act and push everyone away which was the most difficult task.

---

"How long are you going to pretend that you don't remember anything?" Sumire asked.

"I can see you're hurt. Pushing away the people you care about is really hard. You pushed away your family , friends and also the person you love. You've got some guts to do that. Y/N I agreed with you at the hospital because I knew that you would do it anyway and I wanted to be with you and make sure that you don't take a wrong step. But now I think that you are trying to do everything alone.

I am sure if you asked Mikey for help , he wouldn't have disagreed with you. Now I want you tell me everything you've been going through."

"Let me start with my siblings. They hate me to the peak. You see this scratch , Satoshi did it with a fork. I mean I wouldn't say it's his fault , I deserve it for being mean to my own siblings. I also said something to mom that I always wanted to say. I told her what I actually felt about taking care of three kids when I myself am really young to do so. I don't regret saying that. I don't talk much to my parents and push my siblings away if they reach out to me.

Then comes my friends. It was simple , ignore them in public and don't pick up their calls. The difficult part was Mikey. He reached out to me and told me that he would help me gain my memories back. I was really flattered when he said that but then again I had to say things that would hurt him and make him forget about me and let me go. I told him to pretend that I was dead and stuff like that. But that didn't end just there. I kept crossing paths with him and everytime I saw his face it made my heart ache.

I am such a bad person. And now when finally the fight that I wanted is going to happen , I just can't help but feel uneasy. I didn't expect Mikey to agree so quickly. Looks like I've become a bad person in his eyes. In my desire to take revenge , I lost Mikey..."

Y/N burst into tears. "I also vist Baji everyday.... I miss him. I wanted to meet Kazutora too. Everyone I was close to... Is gone. I don't know what to do..."

Sumire hugged her and patted her back. "Sometimes life hits you on the head with a brick. Calm down."

"Its your birthday and here you are crying your eyes out. Save your tears for other moments. Don't you wanna enjoy? Anyways I didn't wish you properly. Here.." Sumire took out a gift box and gave it to Y/N.

"Happy birthday!!"

The rain slowed down and the sky started to clear out. "Ehh look at you. Your eyes are so red and puffy. Go home. Your family probably must be waiting for your return. After all whatever you do , your family will always be by your side."

Let me tell you something

Let me tell you something. Takemichi changed the future by declaring the fight! If he didn't do that then probably Y/N would've almost killed Kisaki right there.