┏010

Mikey's POV

Mikey's POV

WE WON THE FIGHT AGAINST VALHALLA,

With one casualty , Baji. Losing my childhood friend has left me empty along with Y/N. She survived but is still unconscious. It hurts to see everything fall apart. It's been five days since her kidnapping. Doctors weren't sure that she would survive but she did.

I just want her to smile again , I am done with her looking lifeless on the hospital bed. I visit her everyday only in the hopes to talk to her , see her smile.

"MIKEY!!" I heard Emma shout as she barged into my room.

"Y/N GAINED CONSCIOUSNESS!"

---

I went to the hospital as soon as possible. I still remember how her family was is complete despair when Y/N was admitted in the hospital. I expected her parents to scold me just like how Pa's friend's parents did. But it was opposite , they thanked me for saving her even though I didn't feel worthy enough to be thanked.

"Manjirou?" Y/N's mother mumbled when she saw me. "I heard
Y/N gained consciousness"

"Yes she did but-"

Before her mother could speak further I went into her room, she was sitting on her bed looking out of the window , "I've decided" I heard her mumble but ignored it.

"Y/N" I called out and waited for her to look at me in the same old way. But it wasn't the same anymore, her expressions were cold instead of warm.

Her eyes looked empty and lifeless, it was as if she has lost all the light in them. I approached her , I wanted to hug her so bad. But as I was about to do it ,she shoved me away.

"Who are you?"

"What?" I couldn't believe what I just heard. "Y/N stop playing pranks on me!"

"Why would I play pranks on someone I don't know?"

"What are you talking about? It's me Mikey."

"Sorry, but it's the first time I'm hearing that name." I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces. She wasn't the same anymore, I wanted to believe that it was some sort of a prank she's playing on me but her expressions said something else.