020

3RD JUNE 2008,

3RD JUNE 2008,

It's been two years since Y/N left Japan and moved to Canada. Leaving everything behind was difficult for her but as time passed she moved on from the past. At least that's what she thought.

In reality, she didn't let go of anything or anyone. Everyone still mattered to her the same as they did two years ago. After all, if that wasn't the case then she wouldn't have been getting off an aeroplane that landed in Japan from Canada.

Dragging her luggage around the airport, walking towards the exit, only made her feel anxious. She travelled alone for the first time and successfully reached her destination but the trouble begins when she reaches her old home.

She sighed as she recalled her argument with her parents. Her parents were completely against her decision of going back to Japan alone but in the end, they agreed and supported her decision.

She hasn't been in contact with any of her old friends. The last person she talked to was Mikey and that was in December 2006. That last phone call ended everything that was in between them. She still seeks to see him one more time.

All sorts of thoughts were in her mind while she sat in a Taxi which was going to drop her at her home. The place where she lived all her life and made different memories.

Her experience in Canada was nice. She joined a martial arts class because she knew that if she had to go back to Japan she had to get stronger.

---

"I am tired as hell" YN groaned as she threw herself on the couch. She finished cleaning the whole house and now she was hungry. There were a lot of things she needed to do. First, buy groceries and then find a part-time job. She completed her high school in Canada and decided to take a year break before starting college. 

"Get up Y/N, you have a lot of things to get done" She tried to motivate herself even though she didn't have the strength to move a finger. 

She saw a new restaurant in the neighbourhood and decided to eat there. I don't have the energy to cook.