037

"KAI, OPEN YOUR GOD DAMN MOUTH!!"

Y/N shouted at him after getting frustrated by Kai. Y/N was trying to feed him some apples but he wasn't eating them, instead, he was moving his head whenever she brought the fork near to his mouth.

"I don't like apples..." He whined.

Y/N held his jaw and shoved the apple piece in his mouth. "Now chew that."

"But, I don't like appl-"

"Shut up!"

"Y/N... Iw...Antiw....tio...tell..."

"Finish eating first!! I can't understand a single word, you are trying to say."

"I wanted to tell you something." Kai said after he swallowed the fruits. "Say."

"I am a member of Rokuhara."

Silence took over... Y/N blankly stared at Kai. He was really anxious. He didn't want her to get angry at him, he gripped the edges of the blanket and curled his toes.

"I see..."

"What-?"

"What?"

"You... Are fine with that?" He asked.

Y/N sighed and kept the bowl on the side table "I am not surprised with that fact."

"Why?"

"When you attacked South without any hesitation, that was the moment I figured that something is off. You told me that you were in reform school, so obviously you wouldn't have done any fighting for a long time so going on against someone strong and big without thinking twice is weird. And... Looking at South for the first time, I could say that he wasn't the type to let go of someone easily but he was pretty chill with you. Although I didn't think that you would be a member of Rokuhara Tandai."

"You are really sharp you know" Kai complimented.

"I know that. Anyways... Tell me, did you lead Rokuhara to me?"

Kai brought his hands up in a cross "No! I didn't do it. Y/N... I genuinely thought of you as a friend, I would never want someone to hurt you. But I made one mistake which led to all this. I am really sorry about that. When we met on the first day... I told some of the Rokuhara members that I met you and I am sure that's how South got to know about you. When you were not here, we wanted to recruit you so it was obvious that South would try to do it again."