Trivia

[ᴛʀɪᴠɪᴀ]

Y/N has never defeated Mikey in a fight. She used to challenge him everytime in dojo class but Mikey used deny her request because he thought fighting a girl would be wrong but Y/N being a stubborn kid would ask him countless times. The score between them is 0-26. Y/N wants to defeat him at least ones.

• Mikey always takes Y/N's Doraiyaki even when he knows she doesn't like sharing her food.

• Satoshi finds Draken really cool. He wants to be as strong as him when he grows up.

• Y/N sometimes takes tips from Mitsuya about how to take care of little siblings.

• Baji had a crush on Y/N but she turned him down because she didn't want their friendship to get ruined. This is also the reason she doesn't wanna confront Mikey about anything.

Dark Angels was a gang formed by Kaito and Ren. They made Y/N the leader after she saved them from bullies. After that they met Sumire and because of her leadership skills she was appointed the vice president position. Then the gang started to grow bigger.

• Y/N rarely attends any gathering of Dark Angels and Sumire handles everything in her absence.

• Sumire is the sister of the leader of Tokyo biggest Yakuza gang.

• Every member of Dark Angels have great respect towards Y/N. They feel that she can solve any problem they have. Big sister indeed.

• Kaito is jealous of Toman because Y/N spends more time with them.

---

I wanted to give away some information that I won't be adding in the chapters.